Happy

(Jimin pov)

I woke up next to Jungkook. The memories of last night came rushing back to me. I blush thinking about what happened. I sit up and look at his handsome face. I was going to get out of bed but then I felt an arm around my waist. I laid back down and look at Jungkook. Good morning. I said smiling.

"Good morning sunshine," he says. he kisses me on my lips and looks at me.

The media is going to freak. I told him.

"I know. We will hold another press conference clearing everything up once and for all," he said.

Sounds good to me but you need to explain to me who that girl was. He sits up and scratches his head. I sit next to him.

"That girls name was Lisa and my family and her family wanted us to get married and have kids that way we could continue our family trees but I didn't want to marry her. One reason I didn't want to marry her is that I'm gay but the other reason is right beside me." he turns and looks at causing me to blush. "Jimin I love you and I want to be with you all the time, will you be my-" I kiss him before he could even finish his sentence. I pulled away from the kiss and look into is beautiful brown eyes.

Of course, I will kookie. I said happily.

" Nicknames already?!" he tackles me back down on to the bed. " My nickname for you will be chimchimn then." he kisses me lightly.

That sounds good. I said. He starts to kiss me again. He trails off from my lips down to my neck. Jun-Jungkook...ah...not..now. I moaned. Ah...mmm...ah..we..just...ah...woke...ah...mmm...up. I moan.

"But I want you." he stops kissing me and gave puppy dog eyes. How could I resist?

Fine. I said.

(5 years later)

"Appa!" yelled Jihyung as he jumps on me. 

Good morning! I said. I kiss his forehead. Wanna help me wake up Appa? I ask him and his face lights up. We both jump on Jungkook.

"Aw...You two little monsters. Good morning my rays of sunshine." Jungkook kisses both me and Jihyung. 

"Sir, may I come in?" ask from the other side of the door.

"Yes, you may," said Jungkook.

" Young master, your breakfast is ready." Jihyung hops down from our bed and runs out of our room. " When you two are ready, your breakfast is ready." said the maid before closing our door and leaving us. 

"You are going to have to be punished for waking me up." said my husband.

Jihyung woke you up too. I giggled.

"That doesn't matter." Jungkook tackles me back down on our bed and kisses me. I look at the ring Jungkook got me 3 years ago. After we left the hotel we held a press conference and explained everything. Taehyung and Hosek got married, Jungkook stood up to Lisa and his family. Then 2 years after that he proposed to me and we got married and 3 months after we got married we adopted our adorable son Jihyung. He was barely a month old and now here we are. I became a photographer and Jungkook still has his company. I wonder.......can you see me now mom and dad? I hope I made you proud. "Jimin are you okay, love?" "Your crying." I didn't even notice that I was crying. Jungkook wipes my tears with his thumb.

I am. I say to him. I was just remembering how we got here. How I'm married to the most wonderful and handsome man in the whole universe and how I have the cutest kid in the universe. Jungkook smiles his bunny smile before kissing me softly.

" I can answer that for you," he said as he rubs his thumb on my cheek.

How did I end up here then?

"You were in love with your boss," he said. I smiled and kiss him.

Thank you for reading!