Sorry A/N

Heeeeyy...so uh..yeah I know I haven't been publishing this as often as I use to, buuuut that's because my school (being annoying as it is), has restricted Wattpad from my iPad. I have not used the website since....I think the last chapter? Or maybe to add a chapter in one of my other books??? Eh, who knows...

So...I'm sorry to say this, but I'm going to have to discontinue the story until I find a way to get the app back. If I can't find a way to do that, then (oh god I feel bad for doing this) you'll have to wait until at least the end of the year...since I'll be moving states and will be living in Western Australia..meaning; new life, bright (not really) start! And then that gives me the opportunity to delete the school Mobile Divice Management Profile from my settings and Wattpad wilol be restored to my iPad.

Again, I'm sorry for the delays. This won't be a permanent discontinue, it will only be mild. I'm sorry I have to make you guys wait a while longer but I promise you, I will continue this story once my problem is resolved.

-Frosty

P.S

YES! I did edit that picture above..it was originally "I'm gonna kill you" buuuut since I was talking about my school, I had to add it in ╮(╯▽╰)╭