Todobaku: Corsets and Skirts

ALRIGHTTYYYY~ welcome y'all- it's a todobaku oneshot today so have fun~!

Keep in mind we might not be taking requests for this book sooo-

Dom- Todoroki

Sub- Bakugo

WARNING: Of course this is a smutt so if you don't like that then don't read-

Enjoy~!

------------------------

Bakugo growls slightly as he knocked on the door of the place he was supposed to be working for. He didn't want to work as a maid but he had no choice too, plus he was going to get money out of this. You're probably thinking that he should become a stripper but this boi clearly doesn't want to dance on a fucking pole in front of possibly drunk people- yeah so anyways-

He knocked on the small Japanese style themed house looking around only hoping not too many people would be here. To his sunrise no one was. But also to his disappoint... The person that WAS here was todoroki...
Wonder-FUCKING-full.

This wasn't how he wanted to spend his weekend. And yes... Todoroki parents basically were paying him for a weekend.

He mumbled curses, but he had to be nice.

"Hi... Sir. I'm here as your maid for the weekend..." He says this through gritted teeth.

Not wanting to acknowledge todoroki in any way.

Bakugou would never admit it himself, but he had feelings for Todoroki. He was the strong and silent type and oo hunni he wanted a peice of that.

"Bakugou? You're the new maid..?"

Todoroki said as he dried his hair with the towel. This boy had just gotten out of the shower and had a towel wrapped around his waist -and only a towel-

"Y-Yeah.. yeah I am- ya got a problem with that half and half?!" Bakugou said with slight anger in his voice -he was also slightly blushing much to his dismay-.

Todoroki chuckles softly as he steps to the side, "Cmon in Bakugou, I'll show you around after I put on some clothes okay?"

Bakugou blushes badly as he walks in. He was a overnight maid so he'll be staying over there for the weekend.
Todoroki led him to the Japanese styled living room.

"Make yourself comfy while I put on some clothes okay?"

"K...." He sat down on the cushion awkwardly. Bakugou was still wearing his clothes but he had the maid outfit in his bag.

He sure as hell wasn't going to put it on until he knew that Todoroki was asleep in his bedroom and with the door locked.

During that time Todoroki had put on some clothes which was actually just a black tank top that really hugged his upper torso and black sweatpants. He walks back into the living room

"Okay, ready for the show Bakugo?" He asked with a smirk on his face. Bakugo blushes slightly, "W-what show..?"

Todoroki chuckles deeply "The tour around the house but I'll give you a show if you're good~" he teases slightly.