Its a.....

{Timeskip to when Tord is 5 month, also warning offensive language}

Tom's POV

              I woke up and looked at Tord, he was still asleep and I could see his big belly moving up and down. I smiled and kissed his stomach. It was a big day for us since we were gonna find out the baby's gender. I knew Tord was excited since he would not stop talking about it last night. I got up and started to make breakfast, when all of a sudden BAM! The power goes out. What the hell? I thought to myself. I know nothing about any type of electrical work, which is something Tord nags that I should I learn that all the time, so I called my dad. "Yello?" he answered. "Hey dad, our power went out, again, can you fix it?" I asked him timidly. He agreed to do it, but since no one would be home I'd have to leave the door unlock, which would give Tord anxiety if I told him. Tord came downstairs about ten minutes after my conversation with my dad had ended. He had a black t-shirt, grey leggings and Adidas flip flops. I smirked "what? No sneakers~?" I teased. He pushed me playfully and smiled a little bit "Even if I got them on, i'd pass out for being tired." then he started to look around "what happened to the lights?" He asked. "Power went out, we're going to Denny's for breakfast then heading to the hospital for your appointment, Ok?" his eyes lit up "Yesss! I smiled and went upstairs to get dressed. I put on a tank top that said "ASDF" and some grey shorts on and then went back downstairs "Ready?" I asked. He nodded and we headed to the car.

Tord's POV

            Tom started to drive to Denny's while I looked out the window like a 4 year old. When we got there Tom helped me outta the car and I looked out into the parking and I saw this couple and what looked like their child were looking at us. The husband looked disgusted and the wife covered the boy's eyes. It shocked me how homophobic that was but I didn't let me bother me TOO much. We walked inside and we only had to wait a little bit to get seated, but I noticed the couple only came in after we were seated, which annoyed annoyed me alot. We sat in a booth, thank god, and we ordered our drinks, he ordered coke while I order water. When the waiter walked away Tom placed his hand on my belly and he smiled, ever since the baby's first kick he would be around me and the baby any moment he would get. I was looking through the menu and I decided to get French Toast, bacon and pork roll. The waiter came over "are you ready to order?" They asked. We looked at each other and nodded. "I'll have the breakfast burger with fries." Tom said. I said my order and the waiter nodded and left. After a while we began to talk about the baby and how we're gonna do the gender reveal party. The homophobic couple from looked at us in shock. About 30 minutes later our food came and we began eating and talking again, yet the homophobic mom butted into our conversation "E-excuse me, ma'am?" she said in an annoyed tone. We looked at each other in shock, MA'AM?! WHO THE HELL DID SHE THINK SHE WAS!! Sure! I'm a little thick in certain areas and i'm pregnant but you clearly tell i'm male!! "Pardon me? I'm a guy thank you!" I told her. She gave me a look and continued "well whatever you are, do you mind if you talk about something else, what your talking about is making me and my family very uncomfortable." I thought to myself what have we been talking about...? And I realised all we have been talking about is the baby, that pissed me the hell off. "Excuse me, but all i've been talking about is my child, how the hell would that make anyone uncomfortable?!" I asked her clearly angered. The husband looked more shocked and he had the audacity to say "Your pregnant?? I thought you some fatass faggot!" Tom looked at him, super pissed off, then all of a sudden a waitress came over "excuse me, can you please leave? Customers are uncomfortable with your language." The waitress told them. They got up, told us to go fuck ourselves and left. I lost my appetite but Tom still ate. Afterwards, I got out of the chair, with tom's help, we paid then left. We got in the car and started to drive to the hospital, but of course we took about 10 pitstops cause I either had to pee or throw up. We finally made it to the hospital and Tom helped me to the baby area in the hospital. He signed me in as I sat down cause damn my feet hurt!

Tom's POV

            I signed Tord in and sat down next to him. I was excited about finding out the baby's gender, while Tord thought it was a girl, I knew it was a Boy. We waited for a bit and then the doctor called us "Tord Ridgewell?" We stood up and walked with the doctor, Tord had an anxious expression on his face when he laid down on the bed. Then the doctor started asking questions like "have you noticed any differences in the pregnancy? When does the baby kick? Any craving changes?" Things like that. After all that it was finally time. He got the gel and put it on his stomach. His flinching made me giggle a bit. The doctor put the head of the machine on Tord's plump belly. I looked on the monitor and saw the baby's head and some of the body, seeing it made me wanna cry. Then the doctor moved the head and we saw something that shocked us both, a second head. Tord smiled happily while I was shocked. "What are the genders??" Tord asked anxiously. The doctor looked at Tord with a smile. "Two healthy little boys."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter took so long but its finally here! hope you enjoyed also, should I make a ask or dare book for the characters? comment below on what you think!

1069 words >=3