prologue

Isabella's POV

July 5th, 2018

Dear Diary,

Today has been the worst day ever, it was just another bad thing after the next one. My best friend Loren flew back home to New York for work which sucks. She came out to Los Angeles for the weekend and it was one for the books. So many memories to be made with Loren on this trip.

She currently is working for 'Morris Incorporated'. That is my dream job one day. Loren has been working there for about 2 years or so already?

She has told me countless times how stressful it is for her and all, but at the same time it's an amazing opportunity and job experience, plus it pays well. Also doesn't help the fact that her boss Mr. Morris is a hot and sexy guy that wears his Bvlgari black suit's everyday which makes the job 10x better and more enjoyable for her.

He's like the devil, she describes to me all the time, apparently he's also womanizer. Mr. Morris is 21 years old and has almost fucked every single (girl) employee for his company. Loren has slept with him once and she said he's a god in the sheets.

I still haven't even recieved my letter back in the mail if i've even been accepted or not as a candidate for his company, which is very aggravating because my dream is to move to the 'Big Apple' and work for 'Morris Incorporated'.

My current residence is Beverly Hills, CA. I live with my older brother Charles. Anyways, I think that's enough for one day. Can't wait to see what the day brings me and any new adventures I encounter.

"Isabella come down here! I got a surprise for you!" Charles shouted upstairs making me groan and close my diary.

I walked out of my bedroom and jogged downstairs to see Charles with a huge cheesy smiles on his face.

I noticed he was holding something behind his back, causing me to furrow my eyebrows. "What are you....uhhh..... hiding there-" I was cut off when he moved his arms up and revealed a large rectangular orange envelope, except the back was facing me and the front of it was facing Charles.

I quickly grabbed it from him and turned it around. 'Morris Incorporated' was written in big bold italic letters on the front. My eyes widened after reading that.

"OMG IS THIS REALLY WHAT I THINK IT IS??? Charles if this is a prank I swear to god I will throw you into the pool." We both laughed and I started to rip open the paper as I was getting anxious.

I started to read the paper, jumping up and down like a little 5 year old girl on Christmas Morning that just got her dream Barbie Doll.

To: Isabella Rose Gitnick
From: Morris Incorporated

Dear Ms. Gitnick, I've scheduled a meeting with you for July 7th, at 7:30am to verify a couple more things for your application. Failing to attend this interview will give somebody else the opportunity you have passed up, and take the place you've applied for. We are hoping to see you soon.

Sincerely yours,
Mr. Matthew Morris

"OMFG Charles, I have a meeting with Mr. Morris July 7th.. HOLY SHIT!" I smiled widely. "Ayeee congrats sis, this is what you've dreamed of since forever!" Charles said.

"I gotta go book my flight to New York and tell Loren about this! Oh my god!". I ran up the stairs singing out loud in happiness heading for my room.

I heard Charles laugh at my excitement from downstairs. I walked into my room and unplugged my phone from the charger plopped on my bed and looked for "Loren" in my contacts.

Loren: Hello?

Me: Loren you will not believe what i just received in the mail.

Loren: OMFG NO WAY.

Me: YESS WAY.

Loren: Holy shit. When is it scheduled for? Omg when are you coming?

Me: July 7th!

Loren: That's in 2 days. Well bitch what are you waiting for? Start packing your shit and book your flight!

Me: Hell yeah, I'll call you later, byeeee.

Loren: Bye.

end of phone call

[ vote, comment, share
for a new chapter💘💘💘 ]