eight

Isabella's POV

"Omg, Loren it was horrible, I tried to make him laugh a few times and he just looked straight at me with no facial expressions." I said as I bagged my head on the table, maybe if I hit it hard enough I'll forget about how much I just embarrassed myself today.

"Issy, I know exactly what you need, one sec." she said cheerfully, she went to her room and came back with 2 black dresses.  "We're going clubbing so hurry up and get dressed." She said, I smirked and grabbed the dress that was the least reliving. Not trying to look like a slut tonight.

I changed and did some black eyeshadow makeup, fake lashes , eye liner and some clear lip gloss

My outfit (just the dress)

 loren wore (just the dress)

"Issy, are you ready?" asked loren, I nodded and grabbed my phone, then we headed out

"Issy, are you ready?" asked loren, I nodded and grabbed my phone, then we headed out. This will be my first New York City night out. I feel like Carry from 'Carry Diaries'.

[If you know where that is from I love you]

As we walked inside after showing our id's, the music was blaring from every corner. Gosh with my young ears I could handle it, but damn that shit is as loud as emergency sirens.

People dancing with glasses in their hands, it was crazy. Loren and I split up, she walked over to the bar while I walked over to the dance floor and just started moving my hips to the music. 

I felt two hands on my hips and I just started moving my hips with what I believe also a guys hips.  I was having a good time and I didn't even know who the guy was until I saw him. Mystery boy had brown, hazel eyes, he was tall, wearing a black Gucci shirt with white ripped jeans and all white yezzy's.

I danced all night with him, I never wanted to leave his grip, he bought us drinks, we talked and got to know each other better. Loren was right I am totally forgetting everything about today. 

Loren found me like 3 hours later and told me she wanted to go because she was already tired.  Wow I guess we are getting old if we get tired around 10:00. I didn't want to go but I had to.

We walked to our uber that waited outside as I said bye to this handsome guy, who I still didn't have a clue what his name was. 

"Well, I have to go but, Hey. I never caught your name" I mentioned. 

"Joey, Joey Birlem." 

[vote, comment, share]