Chapter One .

Monday
July 3rd , 2020
6:30 pm

Monday July 3rd , 20206:30 pm

Chassidy Cooper

" ARE YOU SERIOUS? AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH ? ALL THE PROMISES WE MADE? "

At this point tears had been streaming down my face. Here I was , staring at who I thought I would be spending the rest of my life with, listening to her basically tell me she didn't want this, want us, anymore.

" Look , all I'm saying is, I'm not focused on this shit right now. I got the bag to chase, money to make, other shit to do, this just ain't what I wanna deal with."

How could she sit here so nonchalant, with no type of emotion expressed on her face and tell me money was more important than trying to fix a two year relationship that I thought had potential on working out.

" Mani, how the fuck don't you want to deal with something that you caused? We're not together because of you! You got to college and absolutely changed on me. You let that weed, some friends and probably some bitches you ain't telling me about fuck your head up this bad that you will really sit here and give up on the shit we got? I gave you all of me ALL, and here you are, not giving a fuck while I'm stressed the fuck out? " I cried even harder.

" Man I don't got time for this shit, this what fucking made me distance myself from you while I was up there in the first fucking place. All this damn arguing you wanna do with a nigga, this shit ain't for me. You hear what you wanna hear Chassidy and act on it, I said right now no and you talking about forever, we got all summer, like why are you so fucking dramatic." She said licking her lips and looking at me with an irritated look on her face.

" You know what, fuck this and fuck you. You're so damn selfish, everything fucking revolves around Mani and what she wants. If you think imma be waiting on you hand and foot you're wrong I could tell you that right now, I'm done. Get out my car."

At this point I was wiping my tears and growing livid by the moment, I loved her but if she ain't care then fuck it, I wasn't for the negativity and I wasn't for dealing with somebody so selfish, I'd had enough these past few months.

" Remember this Chass, don't come hitting my line talking about you miss me or you wanna talk. We're over." She said through clenched teeth, unbuckling the seatbelt and putting on her hood. She looked at me one more time in my eye as if she actually wanted to stay but all she did was shake her head and step out the car and slam the door, leaving me to cry into my hands some more.

At that point I knew we were really over for good, I had the gut feeling . But as insecure as I was and as lonely as I knew I would be, I wouldn't be chasing after somebody who constantly showed me they didn't give a fuck nor wanna be chased. My pride was too big for it now, it was summertime and I had other shit to focus on too. I got myself together, and pulled off. I didn't know where I was going, but I was getting the hell away from Brooklyn for a while and that's for sure.

————————————————————————-
AllGoldPrincess

So this is my second book I'm writing and it's actually based on what I'm going through right now . Some of the scenes will be dramatized because of course that's what's gonna get you guys to read . As I get more comfortable writing and really have a storyline together , the chapters will get longer . I hope you guys enjoy , feel free to comment loves .