38

Thank you all of you for loving and voting my book.

"I was keeping an eye on you. Your every move. What you do? Where you go? What you eat? Whom you met? How many times you cried? How many times  you said that you hate me? " he almost feel him smiling at the end but I didn't dare to look up into his eyes.

"That's kinda creepy." I mumbled more to myself.

"But I need to do that. " he mumbled back.

I didn't say anything back again.  Just want him to continue. I just want to get over it soon because I can't stay without looking at him knowing how much broken he is from inside. I just want to hold him tight and tell him everything will be alright whatever the things he had done and whatever the consequences will be.

Randhir pov.

"One day I was talking to aryan about you on call......

*flashback*

"Make sure she don't take overdose of those sleeping pills. ........." I warned aryan when he told me that he had put sanyukta in bed.

"what why? She don't like mushrooms so never cook that for dinner ever again........." I yelled when he told me that sanyukta didn't eat dinner today even after he took so much effort in making mushrooms for her.

I was pacing here to there in my sturdy while still talking him on phone as I ask whatever you do the whole day. It was my daily routine to do that. And I was making sure too that aryan don't dare to get close to you because I really won't hesitate to beat the shut out of him again.

I almost laughed when he told me that you spilled all the cold coffee over you when you sneezed.

But my sweet moment the interrupted. ..

"Why even she have in her which I dont?" I really don't need to turn around to see who it was. I swear her jealousy can never fade away.

I continue to talk to aryan totally ignoring shreya's presence behind me. Her presence give me negative vibes.

"She is not even worthy enough for you." She mumbled again.

I turned and glare her hard. She is no one to tell me how much worthy my sanyukta is.

I still control my rage looking at her. Her baby bump is now prominent. It's around the last days of her pregnancy. I don't want to lose my control and straggle her to death because I don't want to hurt the baby inside who is innocent.

"I could love you in more million ways than she could ever think." She snorted and I almost laughed at her.