45

I try to lift my heavy eyelids. My wrist and feet seems to be in tight grip when I tried to move them. My head almost felt like spinning as I try to jerk open my lashes. But no. My eyelids seems not in the mood to open.

I cannot open my eyes but my senses were heightened. I can feel myself tied up to something hard, very tightly.

A chair. Maybe.

A wooden chair to be precise.

I flex my palms and pull them to myself but nothing happened.

My mind came more into its senses and that's when I realise I was blindfolded.

Holy angels.

I try to make a noice but I found no voice as my throat felt like a desert. Dried. Rough. No water. At all.

I cannot hear any sounds. I would have consider myself deaf if I don't hear the sounds of my push and pull sounds on the restraints of my hand and feet.

And just then I hear something.

Footsteps.

They are coming closer and closer.

I can feel somebody standing very close to me. I can feel the negative vibes oozing out from the person.

I maintain my calm anticipating any move.

Everyrhing happened so quickly.

My blindfold was pulled off harshly but before I could blink my eyes to adjust through the room lights, icy cold water was being splashed right across my face.

I agree I wanted water but at least not like this.

I blink my eyes rapidly and saw the person in front of me. But there was no one.

I heard Footsteps behind me. And within next seconds my hair were pulled back tightly and my neck is almost strained. It was on the verge of cracking. Tear brim in corner of my eyes at the pain.

But through the tears I saw the face I never wish I would.

He found me.

He's gonna kill me as he said.

"Oh no. I don't think your husband would he happy to see you crying." Vikrant smirked.

I felt silent for a moment. Now he is gonna kill me. This is the end.

"What do .. you want?" I manage to ask through the dryness of my throat and the force by which he is pulling my hairs.

I feel some of my hairs coming out of their roots one by one as he exert more pressure if it's possible.

"You."

That's all he said and with that my hair were free from his grip.

With that he walk in front of me. Pulling a chair from beside, making that screeching sound with the floor which irritated the he'll out of me and sitting on it in front of me.

"Randhir would never let anything happen to me." I stated. Calmly declaring I'm not scared of him.

"Right now, I can do anything I want to do to you. Anything." Vikrant stated.

I know what exactly he meant by "anything "...

"But if you could do that then you wouldn't be sitting here. Talking. " I uttered calmly. Not giving away the fear inside me.

Yeah. He must have killed me already if he wanted to.

"Smart. Aren't you? ' he smirked while running his fingers on his chin.

I remain quite. Observing him. Predicting his moves. Anticipating. And praying God to send Randhir, soon.

"Oh God sanyukta how I wish I could give you what Randhir can't ever give you. Hey, we can do that. Why don't you choose to give in and we don't need to work harder on it. " he smirked leaning in into his chair.

What? Wasn't he supposed to kill me.

I wasn't expecting that. Not at all.

"You should be glad that Randhir haven't get his hands on you otherwise you would have been dead by now' my words change the whole environment of the room. His expression goes smirking to annoyed.

Next moment my head swipe to right as I feel a blow on my cheek. I spit blood. It made me cringe and oh...God. .. I'm feeling like throwing up again.

"We will see about that." Were his words when he got up and left me locked in a fully dark room. Tied up.

Randhir. Where are you?

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. ..

Votes
And
comments
Please!