XV

WARNING: This chapter contains certain conversations that bring up TRIGGERING CONTENT. If you are unable to read this type of content, send me a message and I'll give you a trigger-less run down on what happened because I know that you guys have been waiting forever for this update. Thank you.

It was still bitter outside, yet everything felt quite warm and mellow when Yoongi was in Jungkook's company. He had refused Yoongi's offer to push him around and instead wheeled himself down the empty streets, they could hear the faint howl of the wind. Everything felt oh so alive, yet so desolate and vacant at the same time.

Jungkook watched through store windows as people laughed and chattered as if nothing in this world mattered, in that moment he forgot about all his sorrows and allowed himself to relax. He allowed himself to feel the light breeze on his face.

"Do you think that any tattoo parlours would be open at this time?" Jung kook enquired, looking at Yoongi for a single moment. He had his hands buried in the pockets of his coat to warm his numb fingers, his nose had turned a light shade of crimson. Yoongi nodded.

"This city never sleeps, there is bound to be some idiot running a tattoo parlour till the late hours of night." He uttered, it was nearing 9PM and Yoongi doubted that there would actually be any open tattoo parlours. Jungkook merely nodded in return. The two neared a tattoo parlour and upon seeing the 'closed' sign displayed on the store door, Jungkook heaved a long and almost exaggerated sigh.

"Damn it, I was really hoping that it would be open!" Yoongi chuckled.

"We can come tomorrow, or some other day after we make an appointment or whatever." Jungkook looked up at the elder.

"Wow, okay dad, we'll make an appointment and come back here." Jungkook mocked Yoongi's unconcerned tone, to which Yoongi glared at the younger. It quickly turned into a soft giggle. "It's a nice night, tonight." Yoongi nodded in agreement, although he thought otherwise.

"It is...maybe we can grab something to eat out here."

"Or maybe we can go to a nice park, where we can see the sky, you know?"

Yoongi looked at the sky above him, the clouds mixed with the light pollution stopped the anyone from seeing the stars, yet Yoongi agreed to go a park if that was what Jungkook wished to do. Something had changed in the younger, and Yoongi did not want that to change. And after a few minutes of travelling around in circles, they ended up in a small park. There was no one there for it was far too cold in the night to be outside, but here they were, seated beneath the jet black sky. Jungkook stopped right in the centre of the medium-sized oval, Yoongi stood beside him.

"I haven't been outside in ages!" Jungkook exclaimed. "It feels so good being out here."

"Hm, I'm currently wondering how you are not cold, it's freezing out here Jungkook. Especially in a park without lights." Yoongi replied, his eyes fixated on Jungkook's silhouette.

"Why does this park have no lights anyway?" The two were silent for a moment. "What if there was some perverted murderer hiding behind those trees, just stalking us? That would be really creepy." Yoongi froze, his hands still tucked away in the pockets of his coat.

"Jesus, Jungkook. Why would you say that, now I'm paranoid." Jungkook laughed.

"Relax, the crime rate in this city is quite low."

"Do you think that a low crime rate stops people from murder?" Yoongi replied, his voice slightly elevated. Jungkook shook his head, he doubted that Yoongi would able to see him do so. He crossed his arms over his chest and blew out wind through his nostrils.