Chapter 7

Izzy's P.O.V.

I woke up in my hotel with a massive hangover. At first I couldn't remember anything from last night but then everything slowly started to come back to me, complaining about Jo in Joe's, Mer bringing me back and Cristina having an affair with April's fiancè. I was still shocked about Cristina, not that she was seeing a man who's taken but that she's friends with his fianceè, I just couldn't understand how she didn't feel guilty everytime she seen April excited about her wedding which Cristina could destroy. I couldn't not say anything to April, I may not have been close with her but she didn't deserve this and since none of friends are planning to say anything someone has to.

Cristina's P.O.V.

I was sitting in a small cafè in downtown Seattle waiting for Matt, we were going to get breakfast before I've to pretend not to notice him for the rest of the day. I'd been waiting for at least half an hour when Matt text me:

I can't do this right now. Sorry

I was really confused by his text. What did he mean he couldn't do this? Breakfast or us? I had to find him and ask him what the hell he was on about. I wasn't going to let him turn me into one of those girls that wait by the phone for answers, no way. 

I quickly got up from my seat bringing my coffee with me and made my way towards the hospital. Just as I was about to enter the hospital I was stopped by one of the last people I wanted to see... Kepner.

"Hey," she said in her perky Kepner voice.

"Hey," I replied seeming disinterested in the conversation so she'd take the hint and leave me in peace.

"I just wanted you to know I forgive you. Matt told me everything," she smiled and I replied with a look of confusion. Matt actually told her and she was okay with it? Maybe he promised not to see me again and they're going to pretend it never happened. He could of at least said goodbye. "About you quiting and unquiting being a bridesmaid," she smiled again. She obviously knew I didn't know what she was talking about and at this stage I still didn't.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that I just got nervous," I smiled.

"Well at least Matt talked you back into it at dinner last night."

"Yeah. Sorry Kepner I really got to go," I told her before half-running half-walking away from her and that awkward situation.

Izzy's P.O.V.

I was walking towards the entrance for the hospital when I saw Cristinia and April talking. April was so perky and clueless to what was really going on. It was sickening to see Cristina smiling at April when she's seeing her fiancè behind April's back. I had to say something so I made my way up to April.

"Hey April," I say while tapping her shoulder so she'll turn around.

"Oh hey Izzy. I'm sorry about your daughter, how's she doing?" she asked compassionately. April's so kind and caring she didn't deserve any of this.

"She's going to be fine, thanks. I didn't get to talk to you properly last night because... you know. I was wondering if you wanted to get together later and talk. I know we weren''t close when I worked here but I'd like to catch up," I asked. I was hardly going to say lets meet at Joe's so I can destroy your engagement.

"That's sounds great. I'll text you a time later. Sorry I need to go emergency in the pit," she replied before hurrying off.

Alex's P.O.V.

I was at the nurses station with Jo when Izzy comes over looking worried.

"Alex, can I talk to you for a minute. Please," she said quietly looking at the ground. I could tell that something was up.