A story to be told

-Ucup POV-

OMG!!! She said Yes and Maybe!!! And then we got caught and she made an excuse that WORKED. SHE IS PERFECT FOR HIM!!!! I have to tell Ran later, lucky my fingers were crossed!

Morning classes went quickly with my mind going off about what I am going to tell Ran, so it was time for lunch and now I had to start. I recommend (y.n) to go with Atan and Eggy but explained I had some stuff planned and I was going to eat at the cafeteria to get homework done she didn't mind and she agreed to going with them so everything went great!

"You guys can go ahead without me I have to go get something." I called out to Atan and Eggy and Atan nodded and waved his hand.

"Okay man go take care if ya business me and Eggy are gonna go eat with (y.n)," he spoke in a loud whisper and then went off to jump the fence.

"Hey, Ran, will you come eat lunch with me today? I have some stuff I want to talk to you about and (y.n) went off to eat with Eggy and Atan." She said yes and I perked up. "Thank you!"

We went off, got our food, and sat down by a tree. Laras and the other girls invited her to sit with them but she kindly explained she was already planning to sit with me. She went and walked in well the other girls just scoffed and talked their weird drama.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?"Ran asked and I smiled.

"Well, this is a story to be told!" I exclaimed and started to tell her" So you know (y.n) and she seems really nice, pretty, and cool, right?"

"Right."

"Okay and do you think that Atan was acting weird today?"

"Yeah actually, he was acting polite and more like a gentleman. It kinda made me almost burst out laughing a couple times." She agreed and laughed and I joined in.

"Why do you think that is?"

"I have no idea."

" I think it's because of (y.n)!!"

"Ohh..... That makes since!"

"Yeah and remember earlier in Class hiw we got called up to the front of the class for 'passing notes'"

"Yup I do. If I'm being truthful Atan looked worried and kinda mad to see you guys messing around and her walk to the front of the room."

"Well I wasn't giving her notes I gave her this," I passed Ran the note that (y.n) and I exchanged and she read it over a few times.

"Is this for real??" She asked cutely and my ears got warm, wait this isn't about me...

"Yeah it is this is what (y.n) and I were really passing. She was the one who made the notes to show the teacher." Ran's jaw dropped and she sat there pondering for a moment.

"She circled YES AND MAYBE!!" She yelled and then squealed. We haven't know her long but she seemed like she was going to be our best friend and best friends potential partner.

"They can be the mom and dad of our group! It would be so frickin cute!"

"Yeah, but we don't know if Atan likes her. We can only assume by the way he was acting." Aw Ran why did you have to ruin this dream with your sense...

"That's true but we can try and find out."

"Okay we should. They would look cute together. I bet her (e.c) would compliment his pink/red ones nicely."

"Yeah that's super true. Also we have to hurry."

We quickly finished our lunches and the bell rang. We caught up with the potential lovers and Eggy and went to our afternoon classes.

Hello, thank you for reading!I hope you like it. Want to know how your lunch with Atan and Eggy went find out next time here at; In Love with Satan!