Sleep

(y.n) POV

I felt a soft breeze flow by and something breathing by me. My eyes slowly gave way and fluttered open even though they wanted to stay sleeping and I looked around. My eyes took in the view of the early morning water playing with the rocks below in a gentle rhythm. And then I turned to see Atan sleeping soundly. The sounds of the birds and the ocean make this seem surreal. I heard a quiet yawn escape Atan's lips and then his voice a low and sexy sound. "Don't get up yet (y.n). It's too early. Lay back down." I was about to protest but then I thought about this moment and how I wanted it to last forever and decided a a little longer wouldn't hurt. I laid back down and felt warm arms embrace me. And drifted off back into a cosy slumber.

Mother POV

WHERE IS SHE?!  Is she alright?
What happened to my baby!?!?!

Your POV

Ugh where am I? I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing with the caller ID of Mom... Oh my gosh. I picked up the phone as my mom frantically asked so many questions I couldn't understand.

"Mom calm down please. I am fine. I'm with a friend,"she calmed down a bit as I tried to soothe her. But she still had questions

"Is she awake?" Ummn oh I didn't tell her about Atan yet..

"No, asleep."

"Are there parents awake? May I speak to them?"sh*t

"Yeah, sure Mom. But it's only there Dad. Give me a minute." Okay, thank goodness Atan is awake. I pretended to get up while I tell Atan what is going on so he can pretend to be a dad, lol.

"Hello, I am the mother of (y.n). Are you her friends father?"

"Yes, I'm Mr. Selatan. It is a pleasure to speak with you Mrs. (l.n)."

" Likewise,  I apologise for my daughter's intrusion. She was supposed to be home by 10 but didn't seem to make it."she sounded angry and Atan looked like he was about to burst it laughing.

"Hahaha, yes, my girls do that a lot too. And it's okay she stayed I'm sure they all had a lot of fun together." Wow he has the dad laugh down perfectly!

"Okay, thank you so much. I'm sorry to bother you. It's was a pleasure talking to you. By the way you can call me Joanne." I grabbed the phone from Atan.

"Oh sorry Mom he just realized he's late for work."

"Okay sweetie, I have to get ready to go with my friends, love you."

"Love you too, Mom." I ended the  call and looked up at Atan and he just chuckled, "Man, you're cute." I said

"No I'm hot your cute 😉" he laughs out loud as he realizes I didn't mean to say that out loud. We were going to stay out here longer but we saw that the clouds were turning a dark shade of grey and it would probably start to rain soon.

We called Ran, and Ucup and told them to go to XXXX cafe.

Let's see what everyone says (ik I said that last time but Really this time I promise). Sorry if this is kinda a filler. I'm kinda stressed, I apologize and appreciate that you all enjoy and comment. Please leave a vote if you like it ;P