'His Girl' Part 1- "The Party"

You're at a 'Beginning of the School Year' party with your sister, Alli. You and Alli are the two new girls at your high school.
A group of boys start hitting on you two at the party. One of them slaps your ass and you tell them to stop, but they don't listen. Alli took your hand and pulled you outside.

Alli: "Ugh, why are these boys such jerks?!? Like, how hard is it to respe-"

One of the guys came outside and tried talking to y'all.

Alli: "What the hell do you want?! You nee-"
??? *to you*: "Can I talk to you in private please?"
Y/N: "Yeah I guess, j-just don't touch me in anyway. Alli, I'll be right back. Please be careful, I love you"
Alli: "Okay, you be careful also, I love you too."

Alli goes inside.

???: "I'm sorry for what happened inside. These boys are just stupid. I hate it when they don't respect girls, e-especially ones they don't even know."
Y/N: "Yeah, yeah. Thanks for apologizing for them, but I still feel disrespected."
???: "Well, I'm Daniel, and those guys were some of my 'friends,' my 4 best friends aren't here right now so I started hanging out with them."
Y/N: "Hi Daniel, I'm Y/N and that was my sister Alli."

You catch Daniel smiling and staring into your eyes as you speak.

Daniel: "You're eyes are really pretty."
Y/N: "Yours are too."

You two gaze into each others eyes. Then Daniel goes in for a kiss. You don't hesitate to lean in. Then, you start smiling uncontrollably and you try to hid your face. Daniel pulls your hand off your face gently.

Daniel: "You're beautiful."
Y/N: "Thanks, Daniel."

Alli bursts through the door and pushes Daniel.