Tainted Secret

Prologue

August 25th

Hey there. The name's Caitlin McAdam, I'm 16, and I'm on revenge for the most prettiest girl, "note to sarcasm" Bethany Wilson. How filthy judgemental is she! Well, she used to bully me for years. She's the one who locked me in the bathroom, threw slurpees on me, pushed me to the pool and I almost drowned to death, dunk my head into the water barrel, slapped my cheeks multiple times, spread rumors about me and sticked hurtful notes on my locker. While me, those days? Had nothing to do. After all those things she did many times, I needed space and thought of *what if I plan revenge?* that thought keeps on replaying on my mind. Now that I'm sixteen, I changed.

School starts next week and I get to see Bethany again. Last year, I went inside the classroom and everybody kept quiet. I asked them coldly *What?!* and they start to say, "Oh my God! You're so gorgeous, Caitlin." And I was like, "Toodles." Then rolled my eyes. One time, I spread the word about Bethany flirting with Reiley's boyfriend, which was true. And she knelt on the groud infront of me saying sorry. That's bullshit, it's too late.

The summer was great. I got tan skin, skinny body, abs, and sun tattoo. But then, I hurt so many people. I told them, "Don't show your face to me please? Uh, it's burning my face! Storm out!", "Your outfit don't match your dark knees.", "If the ground is a chair, it will literally break because you're so fat. Go on a diet." And they would look down to the ground. Probably, I dont feel guilty about that. Well,

*****MY LIFE IS A CURSE THAT'S WHY I'M LIKE THIS. I just cant stand people, their existence annoys me. my family's broken, I had bulimia (eating problems, obsessive desire to lose weight. After I eat, it was always followed by fasting, throwing up and purging) and I was raped in the age of 14, but luckily, I escaped and nothing bad happened to me.******

No one knows about my Darkest Secrets, except for Reiley, my parents and ya'll readers.