Part Four

Fast Forward to Friday...

It's now Friday. Reiley and I are invited to a party tonight by the friend of Aspen Mist since he knows me. Suddenly, my phone rang. I didn't looked at the caller ID, so...

"Hello?" I groggily asked, since it's morning and there's no classes.

"I'm sorry." She said. I knew it was a girl. Fly now.

"Who are you?!" I rudely asked.

"It's Lauren," she stopped for a while. "Please, Caitlin. Forgive me. I swear to God, it's really not what you think. I want to fix things up before the party tonight."

"You're coming?"

"Yeah. Aspen's friend is my friend too."

"Okay."

"Forgive me-" She was cut off because I ended the line.

After that stupid conversation, I went to the bathroom and did my routine. If you're wondering where my parents are, they're actually working in Pennsylvania, leaving me here in Chicago. They send me money every after two weeks. They're probably not worried because I'm old enough, they say. After doing my routine, Reiley called me.

"Cait, you free today?"

"Probably."

"Meet me at Starbucks near the school at 1pm."

"Okay." Then she hung up.

After that, Oh nugget! I didn't realized it's already 12:30. Did I really woke up that late? Certainly about 11:30. No classes anyway, so whatever. I got ready and wore my black muscle tank which says 'Cheer', white cut-off shorts and a pair of black leather boots. I grabbed my phone & wallet. During hanging out with Reiley, I don't bring bag, instead, I put my wallet in her bag. Pretty cool. Haha. Then I went out of the condo, and drove to starbucks. After 20 minutes, I finally arrived and saw Reiley texting, or maybe tweeting on her phone at the corner seat.

"Reiley," i poked her.

"Oh, you're here. Did you brought your car with you?"

"Yeah. Where's yours?"

"Driver took me here. My mom didn't let me drive." She sighed.

"It's alright. Wait here, I'll just order." I said. Then she nodded.

After ordering, I went back to my seat. Silence while drinking and texting.... After that long silence,

"Rei, any plans today?"

"Yep. After this, we're gonna shop for clothes for the party." She winked and wiggled her eyebrows.

"What will you wear?"

"Not sure." She laughed, I did too.

At the mall... We went to the summer wear section, it's not summer but the party is for teens and summer-themed. I bought muscle tanks, shorts, mid-riff, ugg boots, torn-styled shirts, a pair of gladiator sandals, knee-high boots with heels. Reiley bought ugg boots, shorts, mid-riff, V-neck shirts, a pair of oxford and stilettos. What a day! While walking, we saw Lauren with a brunette girl with braces and side bangs. Lauren is texting at this time.

"Lau! Is that Caitlin?" The brunette asked out loud.

"Hm?" Lauren said, still texting.

"Caitlin McAdam's here!"

Lauren was shocked when she saw me and I just smirked evilly. She should've thought that I told Reiley about her conversation with Savannah. We just snobbed her and she held my forearm.