You're Only Happy When I'm Wasted.

The plastic were all their food was contained in crashed down on the floor. Tay stared at me with wide eyes. Immediately, tears were running down on her cheeks before you could even say 'Alex Gaskarth'. (Or Stella Jardine. Or whatever.). "Stella..." she muttered. She ran to me and gave me a tight hug. "Oh my God, Stella! I was so worried!" she sobbed. I looked at Alex guiltily. He gave me an encouraging smile back, and nodded. "Does it still hurt? Are you okay? Can you sit properly now? Can you eat? Are you hungry?" Tay bombarded me with questions as soon as she broke our hug.

God, which one should I answer first?

Finally, I gave her a smile and settled down with, "Yeah, I'm good.". She smiled contentedly at this and had dried her eyes. "Who on Earth could've done this to you, Stell?" she asked. "Do you know who?"

My mind became blank.

"Stell?" Tay murmured, confused. I immediately snapped back to reality, my face fell on the floor. "I--I don't know." I lied. Silence began to fill the room as Tay and Alex glanced at each other in concern. "Well.... Nevermind that now." Tay began to say slowly. "You don't have to suffer this anymore, Stella. You're going with me.", I gave her a dumbfounded, quizzical look. "Going... Where?" I stammered. "Tour." she answered simply. "We're going to Glasgow for Both Sides of the Story. You should go with me so you won't have to go all through this anymore." she walked towards me, a concerned look was painted on her face. "Okay?".

My heart gave a happy leap. Tour? I've never been on tour with We Are In The Crowd before. Sure, Jordan has told me stories on how it felt like. But I've always wanted to experience it. Maybe Tay could even let me have a cover with them! I felt so excited, and this felt like a sure yes.

A sure yes.... Only...

My eyes fell on Alex.

A/N:

Jordan is Jordan Eckes, the guitarist and second vocals of We Are in The Crowd. :)