Chapter one

Everyone was asleep at the Mystery Shack. Well, not Dipper Pines of course. He was staring up at the ceiling, his mind blank. He would of been reading a book, one of his favorite thing to do. Although that mysterious book he found was taken by Stanley, his great uncle. He looked at his twin sister Mabel, then back at the ceiling. He sighed and closed his eyes, only to be awakened by a tap on the triangle window next to his bed. He looked at the window, two eyes flashed at him and then disappeared. He got up to check it out, only to be able to push the window open! "Huh." He said "Looks like I really need some sl-" his sentence was interrupted by a tug at his arm, pulling him out the window. "AAAHHHHH" he screamed, looking down at his feet to the hard ground underneath him. He looked up and saw the eyes, the same eyes that he saw from the window. He screamed again and fell to the ground, falling on his back. A figure was standing before him, a not so tall figure.

The feet from the figure landed to the ground, standing above Dipper. A hand reached out, a hand with claws. Dipper grabbed the weird hand. He was soon face-to-face with a very strange creature. It had blue hair and light blue skin, a Pikachu shirt and blue jean shorts, black and purple gloves and long socks, wings and horns. "Hiya!" It said, a girl tone of voice. "Wh-Who and what are y-you?" Dipper summered. "Who am I?" She said. "I'm Alex Wolf, the demon! So uh, who are you?". "I'm Dipper. Dipper Pines..." Dipper said. "Ooh ooh, can I call you Dip for short?" The excited demon said. "No-" "I'll just call you that!" The demon interrupted Dipper. "Well," Dipper said "I'm gunna go to sleep.". "Oh, uh, okay! Cool!" The demon said as she picked Dipper up and threw him into his and Mabel's room. ((Hi guys! Have a lil' chapter for your soul. I'm new at this, so can someone help me with new ideas? Thank you, and remember to buy gold!))