Description

Hello,everyone.My name is Zoe Light and I am 19 years old and this is my story.I am normal person.Well,I was thinking that before my mother told me what I am exactlly.And that I didn't saw her in one moment in very strange and,for me, very wierd moment ,she will probably never told me for this big secret in my family and that aperantly incloud me too.I will explain it to you later what exactly happend that day.I am now in college,not normal one but it's steal a college doo.I am seniour and almost finish this thing and then who knows what life bringe to me.So this college thing it's kinde great exept that my mum Rita teach here.Yeah,i see her every single day...I mean i love her,she is my mum but c'mon people,I need personal space in my life.She is one of that mum's that ask you every single time when she see you like are u okey,do u need something,does someone hurt you,and staff like that.It's kinde anojing but i can't help her.She wasn't always like that.I had exident,very bad one and everyone was thinking that I will die but i didn't.I have no idea how that happend but I am alive.I will tell you everything step by step but i'll begin from the start.So this is how all this thing started 4 years ago...

//Hey guys,so I just wanted to tall you that this is not one of my first stories on wattpad,I was writting before but I never haved inspiration to finish them.I hope that I will have enough inspiration to finish this one.So this is just start of my story and I really hope that you like it.If you don't or you think that is not good tell me in the comment section what is problem and I would try to fix it.And if you do like it vote and comment why you think it's good.I would really appriciate that.Also if text have some mistakes it's because I knock fast on the keyboard and my mother language is not English so please understand me.Thank you! // xxbluebeauty01