Beggining of something new

30.08.2020.

Just another kinde boring day with my family at vacation.Yeah,school almost starts and i can't wait.I mean not to stady just I can't wait to see my best friends Sara and Jorge.Sara hase been my best friend since I haved come in Sherwood in Oregon last year and Jorge and I have becomed friends 6 mounts ago.Yeah 6-mounts anniversary will be 02.09. this year.I am good at date's guys so don't think that i don't know when things happend and what day that was.I just do.That's kinde my thing.But math in school...no way.It's to complicated.I mean half of that things I learn at math class will never need me in life.It's juts invented to learn and never use it.So,i will get back at this day now.So i just woked up and i go to the bathroom and take care of my hygiene.I do that every day I guess and then I went down to the kitchen.Then there was my mother Rita.

Good morning mum.-i told her .She was turned to my back and speak to me.That was wierd,I mean she always look at me when we speak.

Hey honey.How did u sleap last night?-she asked me.

Mm,good.You?-she steal wasn'y looking me.She just pretent to do something.

Great sweetie.Are going somewhere today?It's a beautiful day.-that was realy wierd of her to ask me because when i get up she always ask me things like do u learn something today and something like that but never ask am i going out.This is strange.

Hmm,no.I will just learn history.-I answer her.

But why?It's beautiful out side.-she asked me again.It's sound like she want me out today.She never was acting like this before.I mean i didn't nodest that teal now.Maybe i imagine that she want me out.I mean she never do that.Probably it's just my imagination.

I don't know really mum.-she steal don't want to look at me.What is going on here?

U should go out and have little rest of that learning sweetie.-She told me again.Okey,now i know that this is not my imaginaton.My mother want me to go out.Okey?Can't believe that this is happening.

Hmm,okey i will go out i guess.I will tale a woke or something.-I told her.I steal was confused.First she don't want to turne around and look at me and then second she want me out today...very strange of her.

Good honey.What do you want to eat for breakfast?-mum asked me.I was thinking of possible diseases which may have hit her at once because i have some feeling that this is not my mother and when I realse that it is then she must to be sick right?I didn't answer her and she asked me again.

Honey?0mum said to me.

Ha?What?-i said.

What do you want for breakfast?She repeated the question.

Eggs and bacon please.I will be back in a second just i forgot my phone in my room.-I think that something going on here.Did dad do something to her?I did't see him this morning.Where is he?This morning is strange.I go up to my room and take my phone and then when i was going back to the kitchen i saw mum and dad talking.She finaly turne her face and i saw her eyes.Her eyes are normal brown but now...they was red...what the...no way.I told them that i need glasses but they don't believe me.Mum asked dad something and I dicided to stay a little in the stairs and listen to them.C'mon guys,you did that too somethimes for sure.It's fun.

Are you okey?-mum asked dad

I am,don't worry for me.Did she get up?-dad said.I asume that he asked for me.

She did.She is upstairs.-mum said o him.She look sead.What is going on?Are we moving again?She was this said when we was moving from California.

Okey.Did she see your eyes?-dad asked her.What?!No way that my mother have red eyes.Did she really is sick Gosh?No way.She is okey.She must to be okey.