Maybe he is nice?

Hey- girly voice said.I opend my eyes and I closed them again when I noddest how bright it is.I rubbed my eyes slowly.

Hello,hi-I heard girly voice again.I opend my eyes and looked to see who was it and I saw orange hair girl with blue eyes and with smile on her face standing next to my bed.So...this whole thing was just a dream?Well a nightmear.Good Jeasus.

Hi for the trhird time.I am Sam.Nice to meet you.-she said to me and I just loked at her confused.How did she get in my room?When?Is she somekinde of spy?A witch?

Hi,I am Zoe.Nice to meet you too but I have a question.How did you exactly get in here?I have the only key.And what are you doing here it's early?-I stoud up in sitting possition still in my bed.

Well first that are two questions and well answer on fisrt is that I am your roommate and I've got in here late at night and you was already sleeping so I didn't want to wake you up and you are not only one who have the key.Key have also headmaster,our class teacher and now me.And answer on your second question is that it's nor early classes starts in 15 minutes so I waked you up.And also you was crying in your sleep.Did you haved a nightmare?-She asked me but when she said that I have 15 minutes to get ready my eyes wide open.

Oh my God 15 minutes!I need to get ready.Thank you Sam we will talk later and can you please wait for me to go together in classroom?-I asked her jumping from the bed and running into the bathroom.

Yeah of cours.But relax just use your magic to get ready.You don't need to panic.You will need just a two minutes to make your bed and to dress up.-Sam told me nicely but she didn't know that I have no idea how to do that and I am not sure that I have magic at all.I still need to figure that out.I get out from the bathroom when I brushed my teeth and I looked at her and she was ready to go.

Well I would do that,gladly but there is one problem with your plan.-I nodded to her grabbing my uniform and started to dressit on.he looked me confused.

What problem?It's easy.-Sam said.

For you maybe but for me it's very hard.-I said falling on bed while I was getting my shoes on.

How?-She asked sitting next to me.

Well I don't have magic right now.-I simply said.And that wasn't complitly untrue.I don't know do I have it or not but I am sure that I can't dress my self now with it.I have no idea how.

What?Are you vampire?A gorgile?Maybe werewolf?-She asked me and I could see that she was excidet.But I needed to disapoint her.

Actually I have no idea yet.I still need to figure it out.-I answerd her standing up and brushing my hair.

What?How is that possible?-She walk next to me with her bag in her hand.

I can thank my mum for that.She never told me that I have magic in my blood.I found out couple of days ago.And now I am here a bit lost but yeah,I am here.-I said taking my bag too.I looked at her in sine that we are ready to go.

Wow,well she must've have good reason why she didn't told you.But still it's kinde of rude too.If that was my mother I would talk to her in fact that I know your mother I would say some things to her and I would...-She stoped when she saw Rita on the door.

Good morning honey,are you ready for your first day in stading?-Rita asked me smiling and Sam just freezed.I looked art her face expracion and i laughed.

Yeah I am.Thanks.And mum this is Sam my roommate,Sam this is my mother Rita.-I smiled and pushed Sam's sholder.

Hi,Hello,Hi...I am honored to meet you Mrs.Light.-Sam said still surprised and I found it funny.Minut ago she was ready to fight with my mother for keeping this world as sicret from me and now she is speachless.