Slaved.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?!" My mom screeched as i stumbled into the house. "Im soooo not a clock mom." I slurred as i fell on the floor.I was small standing 5'0" medium dark brown hair and dark brown eyes and pale white skin.My small size made my curves look even more bodacious than they seemed. I was a 32 D and my hips and ass made Nicki Minaj look like a pencil. "You're a mess! A drunk mess! You're 17 Piper! You need to stop this! If not you could be dead soon!" She exclaimed. "I want my casket gold like the Pharaohs." I laughed motioning my hands to the sky as i tumbled to the floor.

"GET OUT!!" She screamed cracking her voice. "Typical you mom.You always kick me out.Why not kick your boyfriend out? Huh mom?! Kick the man out who beats you like you're a fucking boxing bag for jesus sake!!!" I yelled.As i managed to stand up she slapped me into the wall.

I was already dizzy so it didn't take much to send me out cold. I was passed out on the floor. I woke up in my bed with the lamp on. I knew she had to bring me in here because i was in her night gown and also simply because her boyfriend wouldn't have picked me up even though i barely weigh 100 lbs.

I stood up to feel a major migraine that was from all the drinking i did at that party last night. I rubbed the wall as i glided through the hallway into the kitchen to find my mom laying there on the ground in a pool of blood. I rushed over to see that someone cracked her head open with something.

"MOM!!!" I screamed through my tears. "Derrick." She coldly mumbled. Ugh! I knew he had to do this! He was much younger than my mom. Probably about 23 and stood about 6'7" and about 190 pounds of pure sculpted muscle he had tan skin and broad shoulders like he was a professional basketball player.His hair had slight curls like he was middle eastern.His eyes where crystal blue and as cold as death! He's so abusive! And my mom puts up with his shit because he has money!

He always blames his abusive ways on his childhood but fuck his childhood! I don't care what his dad did to his mom! This is my mom and He was going to have to pay! "Hey Pipes." I heard him say threw his teeth. I turned around so fast that my neck almost broke. "You fucking pussy!" I yelled as i got up and tried to use all my strengths to pushed him down.

"Shut the fuck up!" He laughed "Ah!" I yelped as he pulled me up by my hair.He dragged me out the kitchen into their room and threw me on the bed. "Don't you fucking touch me you sick bastard!" I screamed eagerly.

He punched me in the face and my mouth instantly started bleeding. I couldn't help but cry at how helpless i was. He grabbed me by my hips and pulled me towards him. I sobbed at the fact that i knew what was next. He pulled my silk night gown off to expose my bare body. I tried to push his face and he broke my index finger.

I screamed and tried to reach for the lamp on the nightstand when he reached for my throat and said "You want to make this hard or easy?" I looked at him and just cried while responding "Easy." He started kissing me slowly starting from my neck down to my pink nipples.He squeezed my breast so hard I thought they where going to burst.I screamed and sobbed. "Im sorry baby.Daddy will make it up to you." He whispered huskily in my ear.

He sucked on my breast until they went from white to purple.I tried to close my eyes and fall asleep to escape the reality."OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES GIRL! LOOK AT ME!" He raged.I slowly opened my eyes and looked up into his crystal blue cold eyes and instantly I felt like my soul had been taken by Saten himself.I gave up fighting and just lied there. He kissed me pushing his tongue so far into my mouth causing me to gag. He rubbed his hands down to my thighs and forced them open.My eyes began to bawl.He started unfastening his belt and pulling his pants down. I tried holding my breath to kill myself but i just couldn't! I wished i was dead!

He felt between the folds of my sex and let out a deep devilish moan then forcefully slipped his huge dick 9 inch inside me and started thrusting. I closed my eyes and just tried to take it trying to make things go faster . He started going so hard that i could barely breathe.He pushed my legs up causing him to go deeper inside me.I felt like i was going to throw up.My tears where burning my cheeks and he moaned out "ooooh your pussy is just like I imagined it piper" he started pulling himself out and then forcing himself back in me causing my sex to make loud noises.i tried holding my moans back but one slipped causing him to climax faster.

My sex clenched onto him making me feel every detail of him as he speeded up his pace in me and I lost control and started moaning uncontrollably.I shook as he made me climax through all my hate.I was filled with anger when I felt myself cum on him. "Ahhhhh" he moaned as he came in me. When he slowly pulled himself out of me my body begged for him to continue. I closed my legs and squeezed my sex tight and i squirmed as i felt his cum dripping out of me. "You liked that didn't you baby." He whispered in my ear .ugh! My finger was broken but i still managed to ball up my fist and punch him in the face.

"YOU WANT ME TO TIE YOU UP?!" He yelled spitting in my face."FUCK YOU!" I screamed to the top of my lungs. "I take that as a yes." He then left the room.My body was so sore but I managed to stand up.

He had pounded me so hard that I could barely walk.I crawled to the window and tried to open it to yell for help when I felt him yank me back by my hair."Smart pussy" he said while laughing. "Stoooop,pleeeease stop" i cried and begged."I haven't even started" he hissed.

He took me down to the basement and tied me up on a table with my face down and my bottom up. "You know,I always thought your mother brought you that ass pipes" he laughed while hitting and squeezing my ass. "HEEEELP! Help meeeeeee" i croaked threw tears while shaking vigorously. "Shut the fuck up piper.No one hears that bull shit! The only reason I left your mouth open is so i can hear your sweet moaning when we fuck you." We? Had I heard him right? Was I about to get gang banged?! I just laid my face on the cold table and decided to be quiet. " Thank you " he sighed.

He took out his phone and called some one.He started speaking another language.it sounded arabic. He hung up his phone and sighed "You better not embarrass me pipes,I won't kill you if you just comply with me.Your pussy is about to make daddy a lot of money.No sobbing and shit when the guest gets here.Just be a good slave okay?" He asked me while rubbing my thighs. "Okay" I cried. "Yes master from now on." He barked. "Yes master" I replied