Day One

Hey peeps! I know that I said that I'd add on when I wake up. But I'm bored so here ya go.

Maria: Today is the first day of the test. We're on our way to The Edge. The Edge is the edge of the fire world. I'm really nervous. I could die from this! I'm only 21! We made it to The Edge. I gave my family a hug and now I cant stop crying. Tears flood my eyes. I can barely see. I hear the horn and I take off into the ice world. I'm like a teenage girl that got dumped. Running and crying. It's already hard to breathe so I found a tree to hide in. Of course the kind of trees that are green in the winter. I make myself a fire and lay down. Then I fall asleep...

Sophie: Today is the day I start the test. They changed the test. Now I have to go on a dangerous journey through the fire world. I'm gonna die I just know it. We're on our way to the end of the ice world and I'm shaking really bad. All this just to get married. Why cant we do what mortals do! We made it there. So I say goodbye to my friends and family. I get ready on the line. I look behind me and see my best friend crying. Then I started to cry. I'm gonna miss him. And I'm gonna miss him teasing me. The horn blows. Before I ran I turned around and whispered, "Goodbye." Then turned and ran. I ran and cried. Then I found a tree specifically for my test. I hid under all the branches and found a box. I opened it and in it was a bow and ice arrows. With a bow and arrow in my hand I fall asleep under the tree.

Hey! Hoped you like this chapter. The next chapter is going to be more exciting. Please comment which is your fave princess so far. And read my other books I'm just starting a NaLu story. If you don't know what that is it's an anime called Fairy Tail. Bye!