Day Two

OH MY GOSH MY EYES AND BRAIN ARE DEAD. This is the last update for today. Enjoy!

Maria:

I woke up starving and cold. I built another fire. I warmed up and then saw a box under another tree. I picked it up and opened it. Inside was ten fire spears, and a pack to carry them easily. I learned how to use them in training. I just have to think of the spear on fire. I tried it once didnt work. Twice, didnt work. Again, still nothing. And once again nothing. Then on the fifth try it worked. I did it! So I went to look for animals on the testing grounds. After ten minutes I found a reindeer. It was a grown male so I could hunt it. I snuck behind a tree and threw my spear. I ran over to it and kneeled by it. I pulled the spear out and said a prayer for it. "Thank you. You sort of let me take your life for mine. I hope you have a great afterlife. Thank you, thank you, thank you." I dragged the reindeer to the tree. I took my knife that they let me have and cut the animal so I was able to cook it. I found a small, strong branch and held it over the fire with the reindeer on it. When the reindeer was fully cooked I ate a small portion of it and put the rest in my pack for later. Then I put the fire out and was on my way.

Sophie:

When I woke up I was really sweaty and hungry. I first took my bow and an arrow and looked for food. I saw a fire horse, one that I could hunt. I drew back my arrow and shot. The horse fell to the ground. I ran over to it. I started to cry I have never killed anything before. It was still alive suffering. I gently petted it and sang him a lullaby. "...you will be great you will be mighty but for now you must sleep..." He slowly closed his eyes and I whispered "thank you" to him. I dragged him back to the tree and on the way to the tree I saw another box like the other I found. But this one was out of the testing grounds. I dont know what will happen if I go out. So I grabbed a firestone and threw it across the border. Nothing happened. So I reached for the box, but the second I crossed the border pain shot up my arm. I couldnt do any thing but scream from the pain. I quickly grabbed the box and pulled my arm back in the testing grounds.I ran back to the tree and opened the box. Inside the box there was a pack for my arrows and other important stuff I find. And there were letters from my family. But I decieded to read them later cause I'm starving. So I cooked and ate the horse but saved some for later. After I put everything in my pack I took the letter from my best friend, Josh, out. I was just about to open it but then I heard something that sounded like a fox. So I put the letter in my pack and ran to finish the test.

That took a long time but it didnt feel like that. I'll have another update tomorrow.BYE!