Chapter 1 Blue (UF)

AN- Hey first chapter is out. Welp hope you all enjoy the 1st chapter of my shitty story. Before we get into it let's go over the warnings of this chapter

Violence
Abuse

Torture
Mention of Rape
A Bit Of Self Hate

Also in case this was unclear to anyone, 'these mean the character is thinking the words'

Now let's get into the shitty story

'A-Alright, I think the m-machines done.' UF Sans had been working on this machine for the past 4 resets. He had wanted to get Flowey out of this hell and to a nice place ever since he met him. The memory of a year ago still haunts him.

                                                         Flashback

While boss was staying at Undyne's he had told Sans' to completely clean the house. His threat still fresh in his mind, scaring him to continue even when the aching got really bad. "IF YOU AREN'T DONE WHEN I GET BACK, I WON'T BE THE ONLY ONE TORTURING YOU." Knowing exactly what that meant, he continued till he heard sobs coming from the torture chamber downstairs.

'Hmm? Wait... w-why is that coming from the b-basement?' He didn't want to check due to the torture his brother did to him down there. But he listened to the sobs closely and realized that it sounded like a little kid. So, gathering what little courage he had, he decided to head down to where the crying was coming from. What he saw made his heart clench. It was a little golden flower that was bleeding sap everywhere, his roots had been completely chopped off while some looked as they'd been twisted till they eventually fell off, his petals had all been torn off, and he had many cuts and bruises all over him. His stem was chained to the torture table and was on him so tight he was bleeding from it.

UF Sans walked over to him and, sure enough, he flinched and looked at him with absolute terror in his eyes. "P-P-Please d-don't h-h-hurt m-me." He said, voice cracking and hard to hear "H-Hey shh. I-I'm not gonna hurt ya kid." 'God his stutter is worse than mine. What the hell did my brother do to him?' He thought, scared out of his mind he did something he couldn't see. (I meant it sinful. I told you this is mature rating.) He didn't listen to him and just started shaking more. UF Sans didn't blame him, it was hard for him to trust anyone either. He decided asking questions about him might help out a bit. "H-Hey, I'm gonna ask you some questions about yourself if you don't m-mind." He tried to hold back his stuttering. The little flower nods. "W-What's your name?"

"F-F-Flowey." He whispers. "H-Hi there Flowey, I-I'm Sans, Sans the s-skeleton.

                      Time Skip Brought To You By... Being Lazy AF

"S-So let me get this straight, y-you died and was resurrected as a flower by Alphys. S-She used you for experiments,s-so you ran away. A-Also, you died when you were 7, s-so now your forever stuck as a 7 y-year old?" Flowey nodded. During the time they talked, UF Sans had unchained Flowey, gotten him food and water, and healed him to the best of his ability. He brought the flower up to his chest and hugged him. At first, Flowey flinched at the touch, then he relaxed and eventually fell asleep in his lap.

                                                         End Of Flashback

Since then he had tried to protect Flowey from his boss and the whole world in general as best as he could. It was after Flowey told him what happened to him after UF Sans died in genocide runs that he got the idea to send him to a different AU.