Chapter 6 The Truth

AN- FINALLY!! A NEW CHAPTER!! It's been pretty crazy lately, so I haven't had time to post, but I promise it won't usually be this long. Anyways, let's get into the chapter!

Warnings
Fear
Swearing
Reference To Abuse

Stretch's POV

I didn't know what to do, he's afraid of every movement. I decided to use my magic to move him onto the couch. He was shaking and whimpering the whole time. Of course he was, the alternative version of me is REALLY fucked up from what I've heard. I kept my magic on him while I went into the kitchen, he might try to escape, though I doubted it. I grabbed the bowl of soup from the fridge and popped it in the microwave.

When it was done I set it on the table. I levitated Red to the chair and sat him down. He didn't start eating, he just looked at the food and looked back down.

It made me even more mad, it was obvious he was starving, yet the guy refused to eat. Like it was trained out of him. I knew that he would need a command, because he was scared that if he did something 'out of line' he would get punished. I snapped my fingers, immediately regretting the decision since the poor guy almost fell of the couch, and said to him commandingly "Eat"

 Red's POV

I yelp and start shoveling the soup into my mouth. It wasn't to hot luckily, so I didn't whimper. I hope there wasn't poison in that, but damn was it good! I wasn't shoveling the food into my mouth because of fear of a greater punishment, but of how hungry I was.

Boss went back into the kitchen, and came out with pills. He commanded me to take them, so I did. Then, he took the bowl and put it in the sink. I knew what was gonna happen next, punishment. I started shaking and awaited the first kick to the ribs. But none came. I looked up at Boss in confusion.

                                                          Stretch's POV

I didn't know what to do, I couldn't act like his Papyrus any longer. So, being the stupid idiot I am, I just said that "Look kid, I can't pretend to be a horrible brother like your Papyrus any longer. I am not your boss." At first, it was like his brain stopped working. After a minute or so, it looked like it clicked. He screamed and almost fell off the couch, but I caught him. He must've passed out from shock, I didn't blame him. I put him back on the couch and wrapped him up with a blanket. Hopefully when he sees San- Blue, he'll remember.

Blue's POV

I just finished telling Alphys I'm back. There was fear in my head about what may happen when Red wakes up. He was so scared of his Papyrus, would he ever learn to get over it? (This is a fanfic about a ship between the two Blueberry, he will eventually) And what would happen when if he woke up when I wasn't there? I started walking a bit faster at that thought. 'Please be ok Red' I thought in my head.