2

As Sook grew older, she would play with Yoongi most days when he was not in school.

Unlike her sister she would refuse to wear dresses and didn't much like pinkish colours.

Sook would often play dress up with Yoongi, instead of the costume he would wear, she took it apon herself to dress in the older boy's clothes.

Though Sook's family would turn a blind eye to the young girl's habits of dressing as a boy, Yoongi would always watch her as they grew up.

The two of them would play basket ball and football in their gardens as they got older.

Yoongi was unfazed when she would call him hyung instead of oppa.

He would often give her his toys that she would play with.

By the time that Yoongi was 12 and Sook was only 9 the two would always be in and out of eachother houses. Their older siblings no longer as close to eachother.

The two would from then only able to see eachother out of school hours.

Once Yoongi would arrive home from school, he would meet with Sook and they would spend time together, often Sook playing with the few toys that Yoongi still owned as Yoongi either watched him or produced some of his music.

When Yoongi was 16 and Sook only 13 she told the older that she felt like a boy and wanted to be called Yeon-Seok.

Yoongi was instantly okay with the younger's bravery and decision to tell him telling the younger; "You will always be my baby brother."