6

Another month of Yoongi having moved to Seoul had gone by.

The Min family and Seok had been told by Yoongi that he got a job, doing clean up in a reastreunt, which ment he would send home half of his paycheck. He'd also said he was planning on getting another graveyard shift somewhere else to bring in more money.

Seok enitionally declined being given any of it, since the pay was small enough anyway and he didn't want to take any from the Min's. But Mrs Min was very persuasive in making him accept.

She had also told him if he didn't take the money she would personally save it seperatly for him and only him.

Seokie, although very nervously, started to leave the house to play football in the garden with Junki or Yoongi's dad. The two, although pretty hesitant, started to treat him as part of the family.

Without even realising it, soon it was Seok's birthday.

The moment he woke up Yoongi was calling him.

"Hi hyung, what is it?" Seok's voice was soft but definitely deeper and croaky due to sleep.

"Happy Birthday. Go look on the top shelf of the wardrobe. There is a red box. Take it and head down stairs. Sorry I can't talk for long, I have to go to a trial. I'll call you tonight. Happy Birthday." Yoongi rambled.

"Thank you hyung. Okay, talk to you tonight. Bye hyung." Seok smiled as he spoke before hearing Yoongi hang up.

Curiously he walked over to the wardrobe and tried to reach the top shelf. But due to his tiny stature, he had to pull the chair from the desk so he could climb to it.

Finally finding the red box he pulled it out and climbed down. He placed the box on the bed before putting the chair back and heading down to the kitchen with the box.

"Good morning Mr and Mrs Min." Seok smiled to them as he walked in.

"Happy Birthday kid." Seok jumped when a hand came down on his shoulder from behind.

"Thank you and good morning hyung." Seok smiled and bowed slightly after turning to Yoongi's brother.

"Eat up. Then you can open presents." Mrs Min said pointing at the table where breakfast was already layed out and to the living room.

"Yes auntie, thank you." Seok  said with a huge smile seeing as there was his favourite Doenjang soup and kimchi amoung numourus other dishes.

After everyone ate, Mr Min led Seok into the living room, Mrs Min hurried after with a camera and Junki went into the cupboard under the stairs to bring Seok his presents from the three of them.

"go ahead and open Yoongi's. He had that for you for about six months." Junki laughed as soon as he noticed Seok playing with the edge of the box.

Seok nodded and lifted the lid of it. Inside was a frame that had a cut of his favourite movie, Nightmare Before Christmas. Under the frame there was also a light blue and green scrapbook.

"You can take your time to look through the scrapbook after. Junki give him them."

Seok just watched as he older handed over the small parcels and what he guessed was some sort of clothing due to the floppy shape it was in.

"Thank you hyung, auntie, uncle." he smiled at each of them and took the three presents into hin lap.

He opened them to see a small kumamon plushie, a kumamon shirt and also a pair of kumamon pyjama trousers.

"Thank you very much." Seok  smiled and huged each of them.

"Yoongi is going to call you again later. He said the first part of the trial was quicker than expected. He'll try and call about lunchtime. And," Junki explained. "you are staying off school today. Movie marathon with me or we do whatever you want. Mum and dad still have to go to work soon so its mainly us all day."

"Sounds great!" Seok yelled, clapping his hands excitedly.

"it would be yoongi if he were here so just treat me like yoongi." Junki smiled, messing with the younger's hair.

"so you will treat me like yoonie hyung would?" Seok asked, sudden changing into a serious attitude.

"i will be trying my best, he's all gushy over you. When you're not in he's just talking about you. Non stop. It got annoying very quick." Jungki groaned slightly, rolling his eyes at Yoongi's behaviour.

"sowwy." Seokie mumbled.

"hey, don't be like that. Yoongi is just mushy. And that's only about you. Otherwise he's still a hateful goblin that eomma adopted from under a bridge." Junki laughed at the last part he said, causing Seok to laugh softly with him.

Seokie giggled at yoongi being called a Goblin. He'd never thought of yoongi being hateful, he just loathed alot of things.

"yoonie hyung isn't a goblin," he spoke softly "he's my hyungie and 'mazing to me."

"yeah, that's because he loves you, loves you like a baby brother. You act like one sometimes, it's cute."

The two watched movies after movies, stopping to eat meals and do other things between movies. They watched movies untill Mrs Min turned off the TV an usherd them to get ready for bed.