The box

My first story hope you enjoy!

I was sitting on the couch watching TV like I always do until I heard a knock on the door and sigh and got up off my comfy spot on the couch and walked to the door. I opened the door and looked around and saw no one. Then I looked down and saw a box with a note on it. I grabbed the box and turned around and shut the door. I walked into the kitchen and set the box down on the table. I grabbed the note and started to read it.

Dear (y/n),
I trust you to take care of him, he is dear to me please feed him and love him and please don't abandon him.
                                             Someone

You sighed and looked back at the box. The box started to move. You panicked and looked around and spotted a knife, you grabbed the knife and started to walk towards the box you slowly opened the lid and peeked inside the box to see a tiny boy with a red hoodie Carmel hair with to horns and black jeans. He looked up at you  and jumped back and started to breath heavily. You started to talk in a quiet voice.
"H-hey I won't hurt you." You said. "H-how can I-I trust you?" He said in a thick Norwegian accent. "What's your name?" I asked. "Tord." He said. His stomach grumbled I giggled he blushed red as a tomato. "Are you hungry?" I asked. He nodded. "What would you like, I have strawberries, bananas, apples, and cereal."  I turned back around and looked at him he looked like he was about to explode. "I WANT STRAWBERRIES!!" He screamed. "Ok ok I get you some strawberries.

Timeskip

"Mmm, it so good- uh whats you're name?" He asked. " My name is (y/n)." I said. "That a nice name, and thank you for the strawberries (y/n)!" He said. " You're welcome Tord."

Sorry it's so short. Its hard too type my right arm has a elastic bandage on it and it hurts so ya. But I will try to update as much as I can!  Taffylite out!!!!