The meeting

After Tord was done eating his strawberries he was all messy. "Tord you need to take a bath you're covered in strawberry sticky ness!" You said with a hint of tiredness. "No I don't want to take a bath!" Tord screamed. "You'll have to catch me first to give me a bath!" Tord said evilly. Tord jumped off the counter and dashed away. You sighed and ran after him.

~Timeskip~

After you caught Tord he started to yell a scream. You heard another knock at the door.
Great more people, You thought.
You walked to the door and opened it. You then saw your neighbors Edd, Matt, and Tom.
"Hey (y/n), we heard screaming so we thought we would come check it out, but it looks like your okay." Edd said with a smile. "Wait who is that?"  Tom asked  while pointing at your hand that was holding Tord. "Oh, this is Tord!" You said with a smile. "T-tord?" Edd said with a tear rolling down his cheek. "Y-yes Edd?" Tord said with shame written all over him. you stood there I confusion. You took glances between Edd and Tord.
There was a long silence between the two before you decided to break it. "Why don't you guys come in." You said. Edd just nodded his he'd as you stepped aside to let the three in. You shut the door behind you. You set Tord on the couch and told him to stay there. You grabbed Tom's arm and walked into the hallway. Leaving Edd, Tord, and Matt in the living room. You looked back at Tom what is going g on here?" You asked Tom. Tom hesitated before answering your question. "Well it's a long story." Tom said while looking at the ground.

~timeskip~

"And that is why Edd was acting the way he is." Tom said. "Oh, wow that explains a lot." You said. You turned and looked around the corner to the living to see Edd in tears while holding Tord up to his face, Tord was also in tears. Matt just stood there akwardly in the corner of room. He looked at you and shrugged. You mouthed, there are cookies in the kitchen. And as soon as you mouthed that he ran into the kitchen.