Chapter 1:New School

Chapter 1: New School

Alexandra's P.O.V:

                "Why do we have to move?" I said.

                "We have to. Your mom has gotten herself into a little trouble...And I needed a new job anyway." My dad said while grabbing some plates.

                "Oh now I get it. We're moving because of mom!! I'm not moving. Mom needs solve her own fucking problem. I'm tired of running away. If she wants to keep getting in trouble she can go somewhere else or I will!!!" I said screaming.

                "That's enough!! Don't ever talk about your mother like that and never curse like that again! We're moving and that's final!!" He screamed. I stomped up the stairs to my room.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

In the land of Chicken. Where fried chicken fall from the sky. The sweet crunchy taste as you bite in

        Noooo. My chicken!!! Maybe if I close my eyes i'll be back in my dream. I close my eyes. I'm not back in my dream! M-My chicken!! I open my eyes but its blurry. I try to see what the time is and I managed to see that it was 6 something. Wait a minute. Its my first day of school and I almost forgot! Ugh I don't want to go, I want to sleep. My body is tired. This is my first day I can't miss it. I tried the get out of bed but failed. Maybe if I roll over a little and then jump. I rolled over and is it just me or do I not feel the bed anymore. Ouch! I met face to face with the floor. Great.

        After minutes of laying on the floor in pain, I managed to get up and walk into the bathroom. I'm suprised my mom didnt come to wake me up. I brushed my teeth and took off my clothes and jumped into the shower. I love the feeling of the hot water running down my body.

        I got out the shower and dryed myself with the towel and wrapped it around my body. I sat on my bed and creamed myself. I put on my bra and panties and my blue ripped jeans with my white crop top. Now its time to do my hair and makeup. I brushed my brown hair and put in a ponytail. I put mascara and pink lipgloss on. I look nice. I ran downstairs. "Good morning!!" I said as I jumped on the couch.

"Morning!!" They said at the same time. Mom came and gave me my breakfast. It was a bacon egg and cheese bagel, my favorite. I took a big bite and managed to say "Ank woo!!"

        After I finished eating, I looked at the time and saw that it was 7:40. Dad and I have to leave the house by 8 but we want to leave before 7:55. I got up and went to the kitchen and got myself a glass of orange juice. I drank it fast and bolted upstairs to my room. I wore my white socks and sneakers and took my phone off the charger. I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my bookbag. Wait let me get my sweater, I might need it. I grabbed my blue sweater and ran downstairs. My mom handed me lunch and I quickly put it in my bookbag. I grabbed my keys off the counter and screamed "Dad are you ready?"

"Yup. I'm ready." My dad said getting his keys. I glanced at the time and saw that it was 7:50.

"Bye Mom!!" I said hugging her.

"Bye chicken mouth!!" Mom said hugging me back. Now off to school we go.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
         I got out the car and said goodbye to my dad. I walked up to the school entrance. Here we go. I opened the door and walked inside. I need to find the main office.