Chapter 2

"You're that sagaji from yesterday!" Sora pointed at Himchan.

Himchan looked back then back at Sora. "Me?" He asked while pointing at himself, quite amused.

Sora nodded, her eyes started to follow to Himchan's name plate on his blazer. Her eyes widened as she saw the CEO sign on it.

"Oh my gosh! Mianhaeyo!" She apologized while bowing over and over again.

"What have I done?" She thought to herself while cringing as the embarrassment sunk through.

Himchan guffawed and headed towards his office. "Well then...until fate tells us to meet again!" He called behind his shoulder.

Sora bowed as she started to hit her head. Such a troublemaker, Sora!

Sora didn't have time to stand around, she was already late for her delivery! She hit her head one more time and went to deliver the meal.
After she got yelled at for coming late, paid with no tip, and was on her bike, she headed to her next part time job.

Himchan on the other hand, was at plenty of leisure. He sat with his legs crossed on top of the table and there was one person he couldn't stop thinking about. Sora.
When Himchan replayed the scene that just occurred in his head, he let out a loud guffaw that startled his secretary. Himchan looked at his startled face and coughed, composing himself. A smile slowly started to return.

"Find out who the girl is, where she lives, and her occupation." Himchan ordered to his secretary.

"Ne!" His secretary replied while bowing down.

The following day, the secretary brought back all the information over Sora. He placed the folder on Himchan's desk.

"Her name is Yoon Sora, she is 21 years old, her dad is dead, her mom ran away at a young age, and she is supporting her little sister through part time jobs."

"She probably didn't have time to go to school?" Himchan assumed.

"It shows that she went for a little bit...but then quit." The secretary replied.

Himchan nodded and ushered him on.

"Her occupation is really several...In the morning, milk and newspaper deliveries, after that dunkin donuts to coffee angel to a waffle house, then a guk bab house, kimbab heaven, then an Italian restaurant. Then her evening shift, two dinner places, then a night club at night." The secretary finished off after heaving a big breath.

Himchan looked up in alarm, "That many?"

Himchan looked as if he had a bad taste in his mouth, "ok thanks, you can go!"

"Why do I constantly think of a girl like that?" He thought to himself.

----------

It is now Seoyeon's night time shift. She trudges to the big club as she heads into the dressing room. She picks out a dress and changes into it. Sora applies makeup on and curls her hair. She checks the mirror once and heads towards the one of the rooms.

Meanwhile Himchan is searching for Sora in the night club. He doesn't know why...he just looks for her. He flings open every room, looking inside each one.

Sora gets very weird customers that she has to deal with. Today was an already drunk man...around his 30s? She was not looking forward to today or any other day, but especially today.

"Come sit next to me." The man slurred while coming up and dragging Sora to the space next to him.

Sora tried to get out of his grasp and decided to pour him a glass, so that she can divert his attention for a while. The man chuckled and drank all of it. He looked back at her and we all know what he wants, right? The man approached Sora as she started to slowly back away. Her back hit against the wall.

"Oh no..." She thought to herself as the man got closer and closer until they were only centimeters apart. She cringed and closed her eyes shut, trying to avoid the man and his alcohol smelling breath.

Right when she was expecting it to happen, it didn't. She slowly opened her eyes to see Himchan punching the guy on the face, now sprawled on the ground. Sora gasped at the change of scene.

"What are you doing here?" She asked Himchan curiously.

"Oh...uh. I had some business here and I just happened to come across this door and you were getting assaulted so I um..." He trailed on. "You should be honored!" He finished off with a flair.

Sora scoffed and got up, smoothing her dress out.

"I've been through these situations many time...thank you very much." She sarcastically said as she left the door.

Himchan just stood there registering in his mind that she had just totally dissed his right now. He laughed and massaged his temples.

"What have I gotten myself into?" He thought to himself while chuckling as he ran out the door in search of Sora...again.