Chapter 11

The next day Sora ignores Jaejoon throughout work.

"Sora...look it's a misunderstanding." Jaejoon pleads with Sora.

She looks at him with a blank and testing expression.

"What have I misunderstood? That our relationship was all planned? That you were using me?" Sora shook her head. "There can be no excuse or explanation for that." She walked off in the direction of her office.

Jaejoon stood there, his hands clenched up in fists. He threw the documents that were in his hands down on the floor, scaring everybody around him.

He blew out a puff of air and dialed in Yeonah's number.

"Wae? I'm busy."

"I'm not going to help you anymore...you do it your own way."

"How can you say that now?"

"I ruined my life because of you...I lost somebody important because of you."

He hung up on her and headed to Sora's office, but she wasn't there. Sora was in Himchan's office.

WAHHHHHH SAJANGNIMMM! Sora wailed as Himchan helplessly flitted around by her side.

"Look...everything will be ok." Himchan held his arms up to embrace Sora but then hesitated and put them down.

Himchan let out a puff of air as there was nothing that he could do for her. All except one thing.

"Do you want to go somewhere far away? Where the waters are blue and the sand glows?" Himchan asked Sora.

Sora looked up from her buried hands with a questioning look.

----------------

"WAHHHHHHHH HOOOOOO!" Sora yelled out in delight as she poked her head out the top of the convertible.

Himchan looked at Sora and smirked.

"You better get down or you're going to get a headache." Himchan chuckled.

Sora sat down reluctantly and looked over at Himchan.

"Thanks boss...you're the bomb." Sora sighed.

Himchan nodded and glanced at Sora. He had a sudden urge to just say something but he didn't know what. He shook his head and concentrated on the road, but he glanced over once again at Sora to see that she was crying.

Himchan widened his eyes in alarm and patted her on the back.

"Are you ok?" Himchan asked. He knew already that she was crying over Jae Joon.

Sora laughed and wiped away her tears, well, tried too. We all can understand in this situation that the more people comfort us, the more we cry.

She looked terrible. She looked like she was on the border line of happiness and sorrow.

Sora would constantly wipe away her tears that would fall down her cheeks, but would also be laughing and saying she's ok at the same time.

Himchan didn't really know what to do. He stopped the car on the side of the road and sat still for a moment, waiting for Sora to comfortably cry.

About a minute later she had calmed herself but had come down with a severe case of hiccups.

Himchan tried not to laugh but he couldn't help but cover his mouth and cringe his eyes in delight every time she would hiccup.

Sora glared at Himchan but cowered away in embarrassment every time Himchan would look at her.

"Wae? I'm not going to hurt you!" Himchan sarcastically remarked.

Sora shrugged and looked far into the scenery, somewhere lost between her thoughts and emotions.

"OOOOOOOO! Look!" Himchan pointed out, shattering all the peaceful time.

Sora jumped in alarm and looked out. It was the beach!

"Yessss! Finally!" She smiled in delight at Himchan who was also grinning from ear to ear.

They went into the beach parking lot and got off the car.

Sora ran all the way down the sandy hills to the shoreline. She stretched her arms back and breathed in the salty air.

"Ahhhhh this is nice...."

Himchan came right beside her panting, and stopped, smiling down at her. He suddenly noticed her true beauty.

Her big eyes, small nose, small lips...it all seemed like she was a princess from a fairytale. He had not noticed that he was leaning into Sora's comfort zone.