Chapter 9 (rated R)

Miranda: It wasn't long before we were at Blake's dorm door. I know I'm pretty drunk but I know where things are going and I'm completely ok with it. "Shall we?" He asked opening the door. I walk in and sit on one of the beds. "Come here cowboy." I say pulling him on top of me. "Darlin are you sure this is what you want?" I put a finger on his lips then press mine against his. Soon after I feel his tongue begin to explore my mouth. I do the same and move Blake's hand from my hip to under my shirt. He unhooked my bra and I helped him take it and my shirt off. I pulled his shirt over his head and unbuttoned his pants.

Blake: I stood up and took my jeans and boxers off. "Blake?" She said "Yes baby." "You are going to use protection right?" she asked. "Of course." I said and took out the 'present' Luke left for me in the truck and put it on. Miranda slid her shorts and panties off and I laid back on top of her. "Ready baby?" I smiled "Don't tease me anymore babe!" She said. I trusted into her and she let out little moans. I felt her tighten up and knew what was coming. "Let it out baby." I said inbetweeen breaths. I thrusted a few more times and she released. "Damn baby." I said and finished then rolled off. We layed under the covers and cuddled. "That was amazing." She said. We kissed and I fell asleep with her in my arms.