Chapter 10

Miranda: When I woke up next I was undressed in Blake's arms. I remembered most of what happened last night. The thought of what happened makes me smile. "I love him." I think  to myself but we're rushing into things way to quickly.

Blake: When I opened my eyes a smile immediately came across my face because I saw Miranda was still in my arms. "I love you." I whispered in her ear before I could stop myself. She smiled and looked back at me. "Blake, I don't want to ruin this. Let's take things step by step." "Whatever you want darlin." I said and kissed her forehead. "Will you go to a concert tonight with Luke and me?" "Of course I will, but I'm going to need to go back to my dorm and freshen up. By the way maybe Luke and my roommate can hook up sometime." She replied. "That'd be great. We'll pick you ladies up tonight." "Sounds like a plan! See you tonight handsome." "See you tonight beautiful I said softly pressing my lips against hers once more before she left. I picked up my phone and texted Luke *Where the hell are you man?* *Long story. Meet me in the bathroom and bring me some pants.* Pants? I don't even want to know. I laughed grabbing a pair of Luke's skin tight jeans and headed down to the main bathroom. He's not going to believe all that went down and by the sounds of it I imagine he has a story or two also!