Be more like jeff

The first day of school is today I don't want to go but although I will see my friends . I snuck out my window today because my brother almost threw out my sweaters so I punched him and locked myself in my room . Anyway I went to school and saw hanna . Hanna was one of my friends from 1st grade . I also saw Mary my other friend . It was fun got bullied sent to the principles office with my friends , it all stopped when I got home . I snuck through my window again and opened my door , it was quiet until my brother flew up the fight of stairs and grabbed me by my hair and dragged me downstairs by my hair and threw me on the couch . "Your so stupid dear sister why can't you be normal" he said in my face . " what is normal and also why can't you be like jeff the killer okay he's better that you" I said angrily . He said with a roar "will you stop with this creepypasta bullshit it's fucking stupid all you do is flap those lips about ticci Toby jeff slendy Ben clockwork and the rest of those faggots " I froze in place and twisted my head and locked eyes with him "don't call them faggots you know what there out there I know it and um you've never even read or seen creepypasta so therefore you can't say anything " . "Ugh just stop for one day okay just please " he said in a tired tone .