Chapter 2

Oakland's Exclusive: Chapter 2

*Pause*

"Girl this dick game so good you gon' want it erryday." I said out loud as I was texting it out to this one female.

"Christopher!"

"What? I ain't lying, this dick game is just on point." I have no shame openly talking about shit like this and she knows it too.

"Are you telling some girl that?" I nodded. "Christopher Ezell Jenkins. That is not something you need to text to some girl." Is she the bitch I'm texting? Is her ass on the other line? I think fucking not.

"This female is a thirsty ass bitch who got nice lips and a tight pus-"

"Christopher!" I'm really hating that name.

"What? I'm basically handing out compliments to this female and you're saying I can't? The fuck kind of shit is that? You raised me to compliment females, so I'm confused." This woman. Her ass is too confusing for me to understand.

"Not those kind of compliments smartass."

"She has nice pants." Mama smiled. "That need to be off and thrown to a corner of my room so I can dive deep-" She threw a pillow at me. "Not my fault I was born to fuck." I said with a shrug of my shoulders.

Her jaw dropped... Back to my childhood!

*Continuing*

~1 Year Later~

I was in school and I sat next to my best friend Trey. We were both 7 and his Dad was good friends with Christian, so Trey and I have been friends since we were really little.

"What did you get for 9 times 9?" I asked. We were doing our mad minute, which is where we try to finish 30 multiplication problems in 1 minute. I was stuck on the first one.

"I don't know Chris. I think 81?" It can't be 81. That's too big of a number.

"I'm going with 69."

*Pause*

Don't start thinking even at 7 I was a child with a sexy imagination. It just so happens to be that 69 was my favorite number.

69 still is my favorite number to this day, especially when the 9 to my 6 is really flexible.

*Continuing*

After I wrote my answer, I decided I didn't want to do this anymore. I set my pencil down and leaned back in my chair, closing my eyes to take a small nap.

Basically let me explain a little problem I got in school.

For starters I'm labeled as an "aggressive child" because I swear. A lot. They think because I swear so much, I'll "act out" on another student. Which is true, a nigga takes my cookies and I'll bust some ass.

Where did I learn this language?

Hoodlums. Lots of hoodlums.

"Chris did you finish?" Ms.Brooks asked from her desk.

"Nah. I got tired."

"How many did you do?"

"1. This is boring, I wanna go play outside." I've been sitting for way too long. I'm an energetic kid and I just want to go play football or play Feds n' Thugs.

"Well you have to wait till lunch." I'm not going to wait till damn lunch.

I stood up and just walked out of the classroom and made my way to the play ground. I ran to the play structure and climbed it till I got to the top of my slide. I took a seat and laid down on my side.