Ch 6

I woke up to see that Jayden had left. I know I was mad at him but it so hard to hate him. I walked over to his house and knocked on the door. Jayden answered. All I could do was hug him.
"Jayden."
I broke the hug to look at him. "I love you"
He smirked, "I love you too."
He picked me up and brought me up to his room.
I started to kiss him, "Jayden?"
He broke the kiss, "Hmm?"
"Is anyone home?"
He smiled, "Nope all good."
Even though I believed him. I can't take a chance. I got off his bed and closed the door. I smirked at him then ran back to him and made our kiss intense.
*
*
*
____________________________________
18+ SCENE. MATURE SCENE. SKIP IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THIS.
____________________________________

He sat us down on the blue couch in his room. I looked at him. I couldn't resist, I started kissing him. Our tongues danced together. I broke the kiss and just looked at him. He looked so hot right now. His hair was messy but in a very cute way.

"What?" He sounded frightened "Did I do something wrong?"

I giggled, "No, your perfect."

With that he pulled me back into our kiss. I slid my leg over his body and straddled him. I noticed Gil walking past the door smiling.

Thankfully he closed the door, "Jay I'm leaving and mom and dad won't be back for two hours!"

Perfect I thought. Jay broke the kiss slipping my shirt off. I smirked. He then picked me up and threw me on the bed. I sat up, "Sooo," Jayden just smirked at me. He came over to me and kissed me. Our mouths fit together perfectly. I put my hands under his shirt and started to feel his perfectly toned body. With that I slid his shirt off. He stepped away and undid his jeans then pulled down his boxers. His large member popped up and hit his abs. Jay could tell I was staring.

"My eyes are up here." We both laughed.

He pushed me up more towards the headboard and aligned his tip with my entrance. Before he put it in I stopped him.

"Wait Jay."

"Yeah?"

"This is my first time." He looked at me some what lustfully?

"It's ok. Slow and steady wins the race right?"

He slowly slid his member into me. He didn't move letting me adjust to his size.

"O-ok m-move." With my permission he started thrusting in and out. The pain mixed with some newly found pleasure.

I started to moan. "Faster!"

He started thrusting into me a lot faster than I expected. I turned into a moaning mess.

"Jay?" I asked while he was pumping into me, "why does it feel like I have a knot in my stomach?"

He laughed, "It's cause your about to cum."

A few seconds later I felt this amazing sensation. I started shaking uncontrollably. The pleasure I received was amazing.

Jayden's POV
She tightened around my member and turned into a moaning mess. I pulled out still having not reached my high. She got out of her laying position and started to thrust my hard member. She then bent down on her knees and slipped My member into her mouth. She sucked my d*ck and pumped the rest with her hand.
"Holy sh*t I'm cumming."
She moved her mouth off and continued to pump moving faster and faster. Once I finally cummed. We dressed ourselves.

Gs POV:
"Jayden I just want you to know that I love you."
He kissed me on the forehead.
We hung out for a while and watched a movie.
Around 9 o'clock I was getting tired and told Jay I was leaving.
"Or you can stay. Please stay."
I couldn't refuse so I stayed and slept in his room.