The Normal (1)

October 19,2011
"Mommy I know you can hear me, I don't care what everybody else says. I know your still alive," I said as I looked at her body.

"I been doing good in school," I said gripping her hand.

"I brought all my grades up to A's and B's and I really been saying out of trouble."

I sat and looked at her, under all of those wires and tubs is a strong woman that never gives up. That's why I won't let the doctors give up. I still have hope that she will get up and talk to me again.

"Mommy I love-," I got cut off by a beeping sound.

The doctors and nurses flooded the room, surrounding her bed.

"Help her please," The nurse tried to get me to leave but, I just fell to my knees.

"Mommy please not leave me here," I said with tears rolling down my face.

"Please."

"Sweetie I'm sorry we need you go in the waiting room," I nurse told me as she guided me out the room.

October 23,2011

I couldn't believe my mother was gone. Soon After exiting the hospital room, a nurse came in the waiting room to let us know that there was nothing they could do. Now, here I was at my mothers funeral, alone, upset and angry. I was left to deal with life without my mother.

I stepped out of the limo and stared at the church doors. Then after taking a deep breath I walked in. I had planned to not shade a tear because I knew she wasn't suffering anymore. But, as soon as I walked in the tears started rolling down my face. Throughout the hole funeral I laid my head in my fathers chest. I just couldn't believe my mother was gone.

I got knocked out of my thoughts, when I heard the front door shut.

"Ash, I'm home," my dad yelled from the bottom of the steps.

I walked downstairs but, stopped  in my tracks noticing a blonde hair girl sitting on the couch.

"Excu-"

"Wassup Ash," my father walked up to me kissing my cheek.

I darted my eyes towards the girl. Noticing where my eyes lead to, he turned and continued talking.

"Oh this is Cheyenne," he said as he walked
over to her handing her a drink.

She turned around and waved. "Nice to meet you."

"Yeah whatever. I'm going in my room," I turned ignoring my fathers stares, walking up the steps.

I shut my door and flopped on my bed. Soon after I heard foot steps walking up the stairs. I cracked my door open to see what they were doing. Just my luck, they were headed straight towards my room. I rushed over to my bed and put the covers over my face.

"Ash."

"Baby I think she's sleep."

"Ash," I heard the door creek open a little more.

"Yeah she's probably sleep. Come on." I door slowly shut leaving me to sleep peacefully.
----------------------------------------------

Surprise! I'm back and I'm redoing all my stories.
Vote and comment😘