Chapter 3

* Anna pov *

1 month later

I opened my eyes. I saw that Tyler was staring at me. 

"How long were you staring at me?"I said

"Um about an hour. I like to watch you sleep. It's very adorable."He said

"Um. Ok," I said

I laid near the crease of his neck. I started to kiss his neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist sitting on him. I started to grind my hips on him. He moaned. He put his hands on my waist. I put my hands down his pants putting my hands around his length. I started to move my hands up and down his length. He moaned louder than ever. He flipped me over hovering over me. He trailed kisses down my neck to the hem of my pants.

"Now it's my turn baby girl."He said

He started to pull my pants down then my underwear. He put his tongue near the entrance. He moved his tongue in a circle making me moan. 

"God damn. You taste so good."He said

"I want you....inside me, "I said

"Be patient baby girl."He said

He took off my shirt and bra leaving me naked on the bed. He stood up taking off everything. He hovered over me kissing me roughly. He put his length near my entrance. He thrust into me slowly. He started to move in and out of me.

"You feel so good inside me baby girl."He said

We did this for a half hour. He pulled out of me with me and him panting. I laid on top of him. He wrapped his arm around my body. He smiled. 

"We have to have a meeting soon so I can show that you are the Luna."He said

"Ok. When."I said

"Tomorrow."He said

"Can I dress up," I said

"Well if you want."He said

"Great," I said

I got off of him to go clean my self up. Do you want to join me?"I said

"Sure."He said

I started the water. I hopped in the shower. He joined in after. He put strawberry shampoo in my hair washing it out for me. I put his shampoo in his hair washing it out. We washed our own body's. I got out of the shower. I dried my self off putting on some comfy clothes. I laid on the bed waiting for him. He joined my a couple minutes later. He pulled me up to his chest. My face was facing his chest so I hid my face. He started to tickle me.

"Look at me. I won't stop in till you do."He said

I laughed so hard.

"Ok. Ok," I said

I looked up.

"I love you, Anna."He said

"I love you too, "I said

I yawned. I laid my head on his chest. I fell asleep. He fell asleep a couple minutes later.