Chapter 8

Nat's POV

We run to an old abandoned warehouse. "This isn't creepy at all." I say

" Oh shush, this is where me and the boyz were so they must be here." Jason says whispering

" Oh well I thought you were just gonna kidnap me, take me here and leave me in there to die." I say sarcastically.

Jason glared at me and said " No joking right now okay my best friends are in danger and we can be the only reasons that they'll get out of there alive."

" Sorry sorry, I'm just used to doing this kind of stuff in serious situations." I say quietly.

Jason sighs and walks next to me. He hugs me and says " I'm sorry for snapping at you, I just can't believe those guys are back."

"Don't be sorry Jason, I would probably be the same way if it were to be my best friends." I say

" Or you would be worse.." He mumbles and chuckles, pushing away from me. I walk over to him and slap his shoulder hard, walking towards the warehouse.

"Ow!!" I hear Jason yell as he runs next to me.

"Shut up or they'll hear you." I say quietly looking through one of the windows.

" Oh so now you're serious huh." He says looking through one of the other windows.

Ignoring Jason, I looked through one of the windows to see Mikey, Vinny, Louis, and Nick tied up to chairs.

" You know you can be nice and not ignore me-" Jason says before I cover his mouth. Jason gives me a confused look and I put a finger to my mouth, telling him to be quiet. Jason looks more confused so I decide to just show him what I just saw. Jason's eyes got wide and I look back at the window, noticing that two men were standing in front of them. I quickly grab Jason's arm and yank him down.

" Look, we need to find a way to get in there without those guys seeing us!" I whisper to him.

"Well that's gonna be hard." He whispers back to me.

"Well let's start off wi-" I say but get cut off by another voice.

"You two should find better hiding spots next time."

-----------------------------------------------

oOOOOOOH CLIFFY HERE 😄

Blehhhhhhh I think all my chapters are gonna be short

aLSO OMG I ALMOST HAVE 100 HEARTS ON THIS STORY OMG OMG OMG OMG ok I'm going to sleep now before I pass out while writing this