Chapter 2

2 years later~

Natalie's POV

"JASON!!!!!!" I yell out because he just poured water all over me. See for the past 2 years, Jason's been living with me. See we couldn't find his family at all, we did a bunch of tests like DNA tests and they haven't shown anything about his families whereabouts or who his family actually is. So my family decided he might as well live with us. Jason has made a bunch of other friends which is good but he made them so fast! His friends are Madison, Mikey, Vinny, Nick, and Louis ( pronounced Lewis not Loo-ie, I had to learn that the hard way ). That was just some facts for all of you, now back to the story.

Jason did a little giggle and ran out of my room. I jumped out of my bed and looked at the clock to see it's 6 o clock in the morning. What did this boy want to do 6 o clock in the morning on a stupid Saturday?! I ran out of my room and started chasing Jason. We ran downstairs and I tackled him onto the couch and started tickling him. See that was one of his weaknesses that i learned about, i only know that one.

"P-Please stop, I wont d-do it ev-ever ag-again " Jason says in between laughs. I slowly stop and giggle.

" Ok fine, and well good morning to you too" I got off of him and went into the kitchen.

" Jason, what do you want for breakfeast?" I ask him.

" Im not really hungry right now. " He said.

" Why aren't you hungry? You didn't even eat dinner yesterday, am I a bad cook or something because you can tell that to my face I really don't care." I tell him. Nobody answered.

" Jason?" I say and look over to the couch that he was sitting on. I look and see Jason isn't there anymore.

" Jason!!!" I yell out, thankfully my parent weren't home and were in a business trip or I would've been in big trouble for waking them up. I still got no answer.

" Where is this boy" I mumble to myself. I go upstairs to my room and grab my phone and quickly call him. I was quote scared considering how quick he left even though we were just talking.

I hear 3 rings and somebody picks up.

" Hey Nat" I hear Jason's voice say

" Where are you?! We were just talking and you left out of no where!" I say

" I just went out for a walk that's all." He says calmly

" At 6 o'clock in the morning?! Are you crazy you should really be sleeping right now." I tell him

" Ill be back in 30 minutes, bye." He says and closes the phone

" Ugh!!" I say

I went back downstairs and started making Breakfeast for myself. I look at the clock to see tha it's 7:30 already.

"Wow, how long have I been making breakfeast, wait, Jason should be here by now!" I say to myself. I grab my phone and call him. 1 ring....2 rings....3 rings....4 rings..... " This person is not here right now, if you would like to leave them a voicemail press 5-" I close the phone. I call him 3 more times and he doesn't answer again. I sigh to myself and grab my jacket. I walk outside and start looking around the neighborhood for him. We live in a private community and he doesn't know the password to get out so he must be somewhere here. I look around the private community and I still can't find him. I start getting worried and look at the woods behind my house. This private community was built next to the woods because most people who live here like to hunt, I don't personally like hunting but it's fun sometimes. I take a deep breathe and walk towards the woods. Jason loved going there for some peace and quiet and he thats where I found him so he probably has a huge connection to it. I walk around and start yelling " Jason!" I continue yelling out. I continue walking and I see a...... actually I'm not to sure what it was it didn't look human like but it looked more, i guess wolf like, but it looked like it was eating an animal. I start to get really scared and I see the thing turns around. The face looked exactly like Jason's face but he was all hairy.

" Ummm, J-Jason?" I say quietly

The wolf look alike waves to me and says " Hey Nat." and looks down.

" J-Jason? Is this re-really you? This can't be yo-you, I'm dreaming, I'm definetly a dream, wake up Nat wake up!" I say and pinch myself. " Ow!!" I yell.

I look over to " Jason " ( I'm still not sure if this is a dream or not. ) and see him changing back to a human form, well that's what it looked like.

" Nat, I'm really Jason." He says

" But- You were just- And then you became- what?" I say confused

" C'mon, lets get back home and ill tell you everything while we eat breakfeast." He says

" How so you know I made breakfeast?" I ask

" I just know, now, lets get back home ya?" he says

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooooooh I like this why did I wanna delete this story man I like this c:

Ok well I'm gonna change my username and it told me it may take 24 hours to actually be my username and it says my story may not show or anything so sorry if that does happen