Chapter 1

I was lying in my bed when I heard my moms voice ringing through my head. "Darcy, sweetie, im going to the store to get things for the party. I'll be back in a few!" My mom shouted from downstairs. I instantly shot up from my bed remembering what today was... November 12. You're probably asking yourself, "Okay its November 12, who cares?" Right? Well I'll tell you why I care, tomarrow is the 10th annual Campbell-Sykes Barbeque. That means I have to spend my entire day tomarrow with my neighbor Nathan. Thats right Nathan Sykes of The Wanted is my neighbor. Most girls would kill to have him as their neighbor, but not me! I hate him with a burning passion. Hes the biggest jerk ive ever met in my entire life! We've been neighbors for 10 years! Yes 10 whole years that I've had to put up with the person I despise the most. Well enough about him, im just going to carry on with my lovely saturday.

"Shes all laid up in bed with a broken heart, while im drinking jack all alone at the local bar, and we dont know how we got into this mad situation, only doing things out of frustration, trying to make it work but man these times are hard" I was too caught up in listening to the song that I forgot I set that song as my ringtone. I quickly snapped out of my daze and looked at the caller ID: Izzy. Izzy is my best friend, we've been friends since I was 3!

"Hey girl whats up?" I chirped into the phone

"Not much, the usual. You?" She said

"Same just dreading what tomarrow will bring!"

"Oh yeah thats right, The annual barbeque! Good luck with that!"

"Thanks Im gonna need it! What are you doing today? Wanna go to the mall?"

"Yeah! I'll be at your house in 10, be ready. Bye"

"Bye" and with that I went to get ready.

I threw on my 'Young, Wild, & Free tank top, with some black jeans, did my hair and make up, and headed downstairs to wait for Izzy.

I was getting a glass of water when I heard a knock on the door. I hurried thinking it was Izzy, I swung open the door with a huge grin on my face, instantly my face dropped when I saw Nathan stood infront of me with a huge grin plastered on his face.

"What are you doing here?" I blurted out, trying to be believable. His grin faded, but brightened up again.

"My mom told me to come over and see if you wanted to hangout." he said nicely for once.

"I have plans" I said trying to be as short with him as possible.

"And what would that be?" He asked smugly

"Im going to the mall with Izzy any minute now, Why do you care anyway?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"Calm down! I was just asking" He said with a chuckle. "So are you excited to spend all day with me tomarrow? He asked devilishly.

I was about to answer him when Izzy pulled up and honked obnoxiously, with a giant grin on her face. I giggled at her craziness, then turned my attention back to Nathan.

"Well I have to go, tell your mom I said hi." I said

"Okay I will." He said and left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 We were walking through the mall when randomly Izzy broke the silence.

"Why was Nathan at your house?" she asked

"His mom told him to ask me to hangout with him." I said

"Really? Does she not know that you two hate eachother?" She asked with some slight sarcasm in her voice.

"She tries to be indenial about it, hoping that one day we'll be friends. Thats what both our families do. But  thats happening anytime soon." I said with a chuckle.

There was another silence, then Izzy spoke up again.

"Darcy, Do you like Nathan?" She asked slightly nervous.

I stayed silent, avoiding her eye contact.

"You dont have to lie to me I already know." She said with a slight chuckle.

I turned to her and nodded.

"I knew it!" She yelled. People started staring at us.

"Knew what?" A familiar voice said from behind us.

I turned around and froze, my eyes wide open. Stood infront of me was the green-eyed boy that I've pretended to hate but grown to love... Nathan along with the rest of The Wanted lads.

Izzy noticed I froze so she immediatly replied.

"Nothing!" she said a bit to eager.

"Um okay?" he said slightly confused by her jumpiness.

"So what are you lads up to?" She asked quickly changing the subject.

"Nothin much, just hanging out. What about you ladies?" Tom replied with his Bolton accent

"Same, just shopping for an outfit for Darcy to wear tomarrow." She said, everyone looked at me I was still frozen. "Right Darc?" Izzy asked snapping me back to reality.

"Oh-uh-right" I stuttered, and instantly blushed.

"Well, We'll see you lads tomarrow at the party, yeah?" She asked

"Uh-yeah see ya! Nathan said slightly distracted.

With that we left, Izzy dropped me off at home and I went straight to bed. I was exausted and dreading what tomarrow would bring. I was lying in my bed thinking about what happened earlier, Izzy found out I dont actually hate Nathan and that I have a crush on him. Im doomed if anyone else finds out! Especially if Nathan or the lads finds out. With the anxiety of that on my mind I drifted off into a deep sleep. Tomarrows going to be a long day...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what did you think? Not too terrible right? I hope not. Well leave your comments below please! Im still new at the whole writing thing, not very good with details and stuff. But yeahh hope you like it!(: xx -Sam