Chapter 2

"DARCY WAKE UP!" Izzy was yelling while jumping on my bed. 

"Im up" I mumbled while pulling my pillow over my head.

"You have to get ready for the party! Remember?"

"Oh great, having to spend all day with Nathan!"

"Oh come on you know you're excited"

"No Im not excited at all!"

"Why not?" Izzy asked slightly confused

"Oh I dont know maybe because Nathan hates me so I have to pretend to hate him back!" I practically yelled, frustrated.

"It wont be that bad you've pretended to hate him for 10 years! Another day wont hurt you"

"Your right. Hating him is easy, I mean I barely have any feelings for him right?"

"Right" And with that I finally got out of bed and went to take a shower, while Izzy went on Twitter.

*IZZY'S POV*

Darcy decided to go take a shower, so I decided to go on Twitter. I was scrolling through all the recent tweets and one in particular caught my eye.

@NathanTheWanted: Annual family bbq today! This should be quite interesting... xx #nicely

Interesting? What did he mean by interesting? Is it a good interesting or a bad interesting? 

"Anything new?" Darcy's voice broke me out of my thought.

"What? Uh no not really." I responded quite casually.

"Oh okay." she said while going to put on the outfit we got at the mall. (External Link)

When she emerged from the bathroom, she started doing her hair. Once she finished we both looked at ourselves in the mirror, quite pleased with how cute we looked. Of course the weirdos we are, decided to have a photo shoot right there in her bedroom. At first we acted like models but then we started making crazy faces. It was a blast! We were pulling funny faces in the mirror when her mom walked in. She looked at us like we were crazy, we bursted out laughing at the face her mom made, soon enough she joined in on the laughter and started making funny faces. I loved her mom, she was like a second mom to me. Our photo shoot came to an end shortly after and she said we had to help her set up for the barbeque. I quickly tweeted one of the pictures we took, and we headed downstairs to help set up

*NATHANS POV*

I was happily dreaming of the charity soccer match comming up next week when I felt a cold gust of air engulfing my body. I opened my eyes to see my mom standing beside my bed holding my blanket.

"What?" I groaned not wanting to get up.

"Are you going to get ready? The barbeque starts at 1. Its 11:30 now, and I know how long it takes you to get ready." My mom said slightly chuckling.

"Ha ha very funny!" I said getting out of bed

"I try my best dear." With that my mom left my room and I went to take a shower.

Once I got out of the shower I got dressed and fixed my hair. By the time I finished it was 12:30. I had 30 minutes until I had to go over to Darcy's house. 

Manchester United were playing today but I couldnt watch it since I had to go to the barbeque. I was quite disappointed that I'm going to miss it but I'll survive I mean its only one game right? We were walking out the door when the lads showed up. They joined us and we walked to Darcy's house which took only about a minute.