Chapter 19: Eternal Flame and King Hiashi Hitsugaya

Shimori has a secret power when it comes to making a contract with human. Eternal flame are only given by a special or trustworthy human, it can be a connection when they are in relationship with human. It can be called a "Chain", because when a Shimori gave a eternal flame to a human, it means..... That human will be chain by that shimori so if that human made a move that shimori forbid him/her to do, it will affect the heart of shimori, it's like a electric shock, it cannot kill a shimori but she/he will feel a never ending pain, the long that human repeat the mistake the more pain shimori will suffer.

Eternal flames are really powerful, it was a padlock to someone's heart, especially when that shimori fell in love with the human.

Loving a Human, shimori are forbidden to love a human because..... Half human are can be a threat to their existence. It was forbidden by their first king.

The story why he forbid being a relationship in human was this......

The king fell in love with the human girl... Her name was Ayuzawa. He love her so much then he gave his eternal flame to her, he was very happily in love with the girl but one day she cheated on him..... She betrayed him..... The king felt a never-ending pain. It almost like killing him but he cannot die. He wanted to kill the man but the girl beg him not to.... He loved so he chose not to kill him. He walked away but the girl beg him not to leave her but he doesn't trust her ever again. He left her in the earth.

He returned to Remora and look at the mirror and he said that he wanted to see the girl and then the mirror showed him. The girl was happy with that guy so he doesn't want to watch more of it then he came back to earth wearing a king suit and the Ayuzawa almost not recognize him then she recognized him just a few minutes later when he showed the necklace.

He went towards her and took his eternal fire inside her and he back away and then Ayuzawa hold his hand.

He just smile at her and said

"be happy with that guy, forget me..... I'm a shimori, the king of shimori.... It's better this way...... So I can focus on protecting the shimori existence" the king left

He made the law of forbidding a shimori from falling in love with a human because he doesn't want them to experience what happened to him. He wrote the book of prophecy and spend his time writing.

Then one day he heard the call of Ayuzawa, so he went back to the earth and then he saw she's holding a baby and he was surprised and sad.

Night comes..... He visited the baby in the room while Ayuzawa was sleeping. He looked at the baby. He was very happy that he saw his old lover baby..... It was very healthy and strong and the baby hold his finger which melt his heart.

But he didn't expect that the baby eyes glowed and he was surprised and the baby eyes glowed red like his eyes, then ayuzawa, tap his shoulder

"when did you come back?" Ayuzawa said

"what the? Who is the father of this baby? Isn't him?" king said

"it's yours, your the father of my baby..... I was planning to tell you about Mizuki but you never listen to me" Ayuzawa said

"what?" King said

"you shouldn't have come, I'm gonna spend my time taking care of my baby, Hiashi" ayuzawa said

"what is his name?" King hiashi said

"his name was...... Hisashi Hitsugaya" Ayuzawa said

"ah damn it" Hiashi was surprised

He sighed and he pulled ayuzawa close to him and he kissed her.... Ayuzawa never insisted and just let him be. Hiashi back away and look at ayuzawa.

"I gave you my eternal flame..... It's for Hisashi, don't take this on the other way.... I'm keeping you and our baby..... I'm going to support you and don't worry ayuzawa, it's my responsibility as a father" King Hiashi said

"thank you" ayuzawa said

"I'm trusting you.... Don't break it again" hiashi left but ayuzawa grabbed him

She peck his lips and hiashi smile

"I miss your smile" ayuzawa said

"goodbye..... Honey" hiashi said and left

2 years later...... He visited her and saw hisashi in the arms of his mother, hiashi open the door and greeted by hisashi and he carried hisashi and ayuzawa smile.

The king never left ayuzawa and support his son.

He wrote something on the other page of prophecy book.

Indeed the eternal flame was powerful, a human who receives this kind of power will shall live forever..... The eternal flame prevent a human from dying..... It never fade, once it becomes bigger, it will light all the path of human.

If your reading this.... Keep this from being discovered by a enemies.... They will took all the shimori who carries eternal flames...... If your a human.... Take this page and I ripped this on the book.

Hear me for I'm the king, thou shall I will be the guide of your life, take my warning seriously, I don't want anything bad will happen to your life, feel my presence

I'll shall save you from the dark light that attracts you, your soul will not be perished.... It will be remembered forever, I'll engrave your name in our stone of Life

Your name will be forever remembered as the greatest keeper of light, you will never be forgotten as your clan grow big your name will be engraved by their hearts and the shimori

The king wrote that and he have it to her beloved Ayuzawa Hitsugaya, he trusted her and now she's keeping it and it was hidden somewhere in the house of Saeko.

TO BE CONTINUED......

Did it was a great past? It really connect the story and I really prepared this part and hope you guys enjoy it and if you do

Hit the star button for me and i appreciate it

STAY TUNED