Chapter 6

I woke up with my alarm and although I wanted to sleep more as I was still feeling exhausted but I decided against it. I don't want Benjamin to think bad about me. When I got up, I realized I was still in last nightclothes. I groaned and quickly made my way to washroom and took a shower. I was in the rain yesterday and my hair are in the worst form possible but as soon as I reached the washroom, I looked over the mess I created on the mirror day before yesterday which I didn't bothered to wipe. I sighed and taking some toilet paper, I leaned over my counter to clean the mirror. Everything I used that night, I don't even remember, has dried awfully and it took a while for them to come out. Once it was clean, I saw my reflection and I cringed. My makeup was gone, all my natural auburn waves were awfully tangled, and it seemed as if I hadn't washed my hair for long.

Staring myself in the mirror wasn't going to change anything, so I went ahead to brush my teeth but bad luck seemed to have permanently resided in my life. There was no toothpaste as in my fury that night, I ended up squeezing my tube of toothpaste on the mirror. Yesterday, although a little bit came out but today the tube looked beyond any hopes. I sighed and brushed my teeth without my toothpaste. Then I headed for a shower. Once done with that, I wrapped one towel over my head and other around my body and made my way out.

I quickly took my makeup out. The bottle of product made a clattering sound as I scattered them all out on my counter. I took the first thing first that was my primer and began my process to look beautiful. This was an important thing for me to fit into this world and I can't imagine a day without it. It's like my drug I need everyday, everytime of the day. It took me 35 minutes to do everything, after which I changed into my clothes. Since my day is full of dancing around here and there, I decided to wear comfortable black jeans with a comfortable grey top, which fitted a bit loose to my body hiding my fatty body. I was wearing my sneakers when my phone buzzed and I saw Skylar's name. I grabbed my phone and answer it one go.

"Hi.."

"I am waiting for you. Come fast." She said.

"You are coming? I thought you won't." I said tugging my phone under my ear and working on my sneakers.

"Nah...I had to....just come down I'll tell you in detail." She tittered. I know it must be her period cramps that refrained her from coming to work. Her cramps are worst and that is the only time in the month she takes break from work, I on the other side don't even do that. Ever since I joined BDavies Cosmetic, I guess I have 100% attendance as I barely remember a day I took off for anything. Staying at home surrounds me with my troubles and that is the least I want, so even if I am dying, I go to work.

I quickly went towards my cupboard to grab my bag but when I opened my cupboard I gasped as I couldn't see it. I frantically looked for it in my entire cupboard, messing it all up in the process but to no avail. I looked around my entire apartment but I couldn't find it anywhere. Skylar's phone kept buzzing repeatedly as I know I was getting both of us late. My bag had everything and most importantly my entry pass. I panicked and sat on my bed almost on the verge of crying I answered Skylar's call.

"Ari whe-"

"I can't find my bag." I croaked interjecting her.

"What? Wait...I am coming up." She said and in few minutes my bell rang, and I opened the door for her.

"I don't know where I kept my bag." I cried. This could be worst if I don't get my bag.

"Let's do one thing. Let's go and see what we can do there. I'll talk to Benjamin about it." She ranted and I nodded. She took me with her but I insisted that we should check again and when we did, we didn't get any hint of my bag.