Sun

The cliff over looks everything from the city to the country side. As I sat next to him, my life , my everything the beautiful red orange glow shines on his - Jacob Anderson - beautiful face. Blue grey eyes , chizzeld chin, and perfect smile, let's not forget about his perfect body. Why? Is all I wonder. Why did he fall in love with me. He could get someone way better.

"Why are you looking at me like that babe?"

" I just can't get over how perfect you are"

"Jason, I'm not perfect"

"In my eyes you are"

He stares at me with a vast sense of compassion. I have this eager want for him. I love him so much. Everytime I think about him i get this blossom of happiness so overwhelming I want to cry, and just hold him.

The sun was glowing more red than orange now, with a tinge of yellow. It was the perfect sunset.

Jacob leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, and pulled away, but before he recuperated his stance I pulled him back down and kissed his lips with as much love and compassion I had to offer.

"I love you so much" I whispered

"Never leave me please" he pleaded

"Never"

We kissed one last time and then sat upright to watch the rest of the sun go. Leaving behind the beautiful night sky.