PREVIEW on the Next Episode

PREVIEW on Next Episode: Before The Dawn of New Revelation.

Coke Jack Castillo. CJ as they called me. And others called me, "Abs", "Maester", or any nicknames. But still, I couldn't understand such event.

Am I dead already or what? Am I in Heaven or the Place of the Dead or the Hades, the Place of the Undead Pains and Misery?

I hope, this is just a dream, I said.

But it is real.

I opened my eyes and I saw the darkest place I'd ever had in my life. I sensed the place, I touched the bed that I am into and I found out that I am in a ... hospital?

I am not quite sure of it.

I closed and opened my eyes.

I saw the shadow of the man who helped me. I groaned as I moved my body.

"Maester... I am here."

The shadow is at my side.

"Where am I?," I queried.

In the darkness, I saw his lips twitched in an upright.

"You are in my quarters... eherm... here at Sampaloc."

I heard his voice.

I know this place. I always see at the media and other medium of advertising. I was born in the province of the north, Ilocos Norte but Sampaloc, well, it's a part of Manila.

"Don't move! Drink this!," he said to me and he moved his hands towards me and the cup which is the cup of unknown liquid was felt in my lips; my tongue got bitter.

I coughed.

"I know of who you are, Maester."

My head shook hurts as I heard of what he said. It pained me. And why? I don't know.

"Is this the thing you want on that bank?" He continued talking.

I saw the box, a deposit box in the bank.

Why that thing is in his hands? Why that man, Atian, called me? Because of that? And more questions arose in me.

The light on that room is just a small lamp. An ancient lamp I thought.

"Maester Abs... you are the one I am looking for." HM told me.

Abs?

That's the monicker of what Sept used to call me.

I got interested of what he had said.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks for reading, guys! God bless and more power!

- HavenSoul, mlbg