Introduction

I can see myself looking for the unknown, the flesh of my flesh, wherein I found out after my parents passed away few weeks ago. Only my two siblings left, Ramona and Rheyanne. The only lead is the deposit box that left in a bank in the Metropolis Capital, Manila.

I am here in front of the door of the bank, a prestigious bank in the country. I am thinking if I am going in or just standing there until my heart stops beating. I see the surroundings which is a busy day for people on that magnificent city.

"Hey, Sir, are you going to stay in front of the building or what?!!!" The security shouted to me when he saw me with suspicion.

"Aherm... is this the right bank?," I said to the security after I composed myself in front of the bank.

"Yes, Sir." The security replied. He looked at me with disgust but he still did his job, he searched my whole belongings and my body.

I walked inside and asked regarding the documents that I had.

"Sit in there for a while, Sir." The receptionist told me and I put myself in the said couch. As I looked around, I felt, there's something strange in that place. I can hear the whispers of the people that surrounds me.

I shook my head but still the sounds or the people's words are still heard in my ears.

I asked myself, "Why?"

"Am I insane for what I am hearing for?"

Then, a memory flashed in my head.

"Take care, Cooke, my abs." September said to me when I told her that am going to the capital. September is the only special friend I have except Caser Angelo and Maestro Don Doblin.

I smiled. My monicker is Abs because of my four-packed abs I had, as Sept always telling me.

"Take good care, Sept." I called September, Sept. I said those words while we were parting on that night. "I love you, Sept." my mind said when Sept was no longer in my horizon.

My flashes stopped when I heard "Boom" and the place that I am into was blasted in a big, great sound of a bomb. My vision became blurry because of the debris and the fire ashes, smokes are also in my sight.

My surroundings are in a panic situation, all the people are rushing out of the building of the bank as I was laid on the floor. My black jacket suit with my fitted pants, and terno with Fila shoes are laid in debris and ashes.

I screened the place then I saw what was in their or who is the responsible of the blast.

A tall guy with an one-inch haircut, with a wash blue denim jacket and a pants with grease. He held a rocket launcher in his hands. That man smiled mischievously and our eyes locked for a certain seconds or as if the time froze.

"Who are you?," I said as I pushed myself to get up. I crawled over to the side door to my left wherein people are rushing out of that hell-bound building. But I never left my sight to that man.

"I am Atian the Hunter.," the man shouted to the people as he held his weapon. He looked around and... "Give me of what I want." He stopped, then,... "His name is Cooke Jack Castiilo, the man I need!,"

Some people heard of what the man said and they beginning to talk as if the subject is a high ranking person or high profile interest.

I heard it right? He said my name: Cooke Jack Castillo. And why?

"Come with me, Maester!," I heard a harsh, crooked voice.

I faced, looked around where is on that voice.

"It's me, Maester! Come with me! Palli! Palli!"

Is that a Korean word? I shook my heard as if I am hearing strange words. Am I right?

Then, I saw the man with an eagle's eye and a strong, great body physique. The man lend his hands to me. I took the opportunity and guided me to get out of that broken bank building. But I roamed again and I saw the man with rocket launcher. And what was his name?

Atian the Hunter.

And who's this man who's holding me right now because of my injuries I had. I saw the red fluid in my right thigh and a sharp material embedded in it. And why my mind told me to trust this person?!!!

"Who are you?," I found my voice, not a baritone but coarse tone.

"Just call me Hooded Man or HM." He answered me buit with alertness in his eyes.

I saw that the man is in a hooded shirt. Many words or queries in my head but I stopped to think all over again. Is this the right thing to do? I was betrayed with myself because I went along wherever this man's going, I went with the flow, with the moment, with the event. The most important for now is to get safe.

"Cooke...Cooke Jack! Cookeeeee...." He heard Atian. Then our eyes met again for the second time. The man smiled wickedly at me as he saw me and he held his rocket launcher towards me.

My eyes got bulged as the rocket launched.

Into me? Yeah! This is real! It's happening right now.

"HM..." the unheard voice of mine.

But then, a flashes of light surrounded us with a powerful speed. As if there is a Bing Bang just like the Universe. My eyes saw the power of light as I was blinded with such enormous energy.

The last thing I saw was Atian the Hunter with angered face and I heard HM chant.

"Pula, puti, asul. Tatlong bituing makapangyarihan. Araw na kasing liwanang ng nyebe, kasing init ng apoy, kasing dalisay ng lantay na gintong kulay. Bigyan ng proteksyon ang aming Pinuno. Ibigay ang kapangyarihan mo, o, Bathala ng langit at lupa. Ngayon na!"

HM used two konai's and pushed those konai's to the floor to make effect of the chant.

I heard that chant in a split seconds and I closed my eyes. My life was rewind as if a movie clip or a free-way movie in different genre or times. It flashed through the duration of that unknown event.

September... I am so sorry...

I love...

...you, Sept....

My last words after that powerful transcendence. And came to nowhere.