Chapter 6

Man...school...Does anyone know how to slove algebra?

I know I don't

--------
Addison Smith

I was sitting on the passengers set of Ryders car, while he was driving I was folding my arms over my chest and glaring at nothing in particular.

No matter how many times I tried, to get off of him, it's like he has an iron grip, what is he iron man?

"You know it funny watching you right now" Ryder chuckled with a hint of amusement in his voice.

I huffed and continued glaring out the window, I don't even know what he wants and yet he's kidnapping me!

"You know this counts as kidnapping right?" I mumbled.

"And she finaly speaks" He joked, I just simply rolled my eyes at him.

"Cut to the chase, Where the hell are you taking me" I said glaring at him.

"Someplace where I can hangout with you" He shruged.

"Why?".

"So I could get to know you".

"Why?".

"So we could be friends" He smirked.

"Why?" At this rate I'll be out of this car in no time.

"Nice try babe, trying to annoy the hell out of me, to get out, I say that was kinda lame" He smirked, I looked at him in total shock, while he just started laughing at me.

"Shut up, I thought I was being really annoying, instead you find in amusing" I huffed at him.

He chuckled "It is pretty amusing, but you looked really cute" He smirked, I looked away so he couldn't see the faint pink blush on my cheeks.

There was a very weird and comfortable silence for some reason, and I don't like it.

It means I'm getting to comfortable with this guy.

After a short drive we arrived to a near by lake, I gave him a confused look but he just smirked.

We both got out of the car and started walking around.

"Now give me the real reason why you brought me here" I said, narrowing my eyes at him.

"I just said it a while ago babe I wanted to get to know you" He smirked.

"Why?"

He grabbed my hand and guided me to the grass "We're not doing that again."

He clasped his hands together and said:

"Let's play 20 questions"
^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^
...

"Wait so your second name Lizzy!?" I laughed

We've been playing for about 30 minutes, and I hate to say it was really fun and he actually a pretty decent person.

I also got to learn a few things Like how he was born in Italy and he also has an Italian accent, he likes the color red, and has 3 siblings. And my Most personal favorite his Second name is Lizzy!

"Yeah, now can you shut up I bet Spain could here you" He groaned in his Italian accent, he also said that it's hard for him to cover it up with an american one (A/N: I really don't know if that's possible XD)

"Fine, you big baby" I teased, Ryder got up and extended his arm so I could grab onto his hand.

I grabbed it and stood up, we walked over to his car, and headed home.

"You know your not really that bad" I muttered, he look at me then smirked.

"Glad you think so" He responded.

When we arrived at my house, I started to get nervouse will they shout at me for being out so late? or are they asleep?

I looked over at and smiled "Thanks for kidnapping me today" I said I placed a quick kiss on his cheek, and dashed out of the car and into my house hoping he didn't see my red face.

"I can't believe I just did that" I muttered.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•
Ryder Paul

Once she got out of the car I was in shock, she kissed me.

I mean it was on the cheek but still...

"She kissed me" I touched the part of my cheek where her lips were and smiled–as in a big one.

Who new this girl could make something like that appear on my face, I've just known her for a week and she had me thinking about her 24/7.

After I dropped her off at her house I drove off to mine.

Oh yeah, sorry bout that I forgot to introduce myslef, I'm Ryder Paul biggest player of the school and you could guess the baddest guy you could ever know.

I live with my mom and step-father and step-brother and sister. And if your wondering what happened to my real father. . . That's a story for another time.

I was driving over to my house when I saw my phone lit up, I'm was guessing it was from either My parents or those sluts I've been with for the past couple months.

I checked my phone to see my guess was wrong, sure it was a girl, I was half right, but this girl isn't just one of those sluts.

Addison: I had fun today I forgot to mention that...

Well see you tomorrow, I guess.

It was Adisson and I was so glad it was her, just then someone messaged me, I read it and instantly hit over drive

What the hell did those idiots do this time?!
-------
Okay sorry about the short part but I'm pretty tired and a little bit stressed out to say the least...

BUT STILL GOOD AND ALIVE!

Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you guys next time.

Bye😁

-SapphireKitten🐈💙💖